[3]

After he was done glaring at me he got up from his chair and started coming towards me I was moving backwards with each step he took. As he came close he gripped my neck cruelly lifting me up by his one hand." what did you say?" he gritted his teeth.

He held my neck more harshly, I could clearly see the evilness in his gaze as he stared in my eyes and said," Hey you human what did u say? That are you my slave? Yes you are my slave all humans are meant to be slaves!"

His hands felt cold likely 0 degree but his body radiated with red flames. How is he able to do this?, " You are a human so stay in your limits and don't you dare speak a word against me. Since you disrespected me now see what will I do with you just wait and watch." he threw me away...I ended up landing on hard floor.

Then he called someone with a communicating device and said something in their native language and he was just looking at me with a sly smirk on his face, he looks like he's upto no good. His gaze makes me scared about what will happen next.

After sometime some robots came and he instructed them and they bowed and came towards me. Again my hands were under those chains I wanted to fight back, I tried to shout and scream at him but this man there looks like no good he is just pure evil. When they were taking me somewhere that man just disappeared, what kind of teleportation do these creatures have..

I think these robots are taking me to the cell they locked me earlier. But to my surprise they didn't take me to the cell. Instead they were talking me somewhere else. Where are they taking me?

They brought me to a space ship and gestured me to get in but then I had enough I tried to fight back during my attempt to fight I felt a sudden pain on my neck it felt like 1000 needles were being pierced on my neck.

My neck felt numb; I turned my whole body as I saw they used the shot gun and after that everything just blacked out I fell unconscious on the ground.

As I regained my consciousness I flashed my eyes wide open just to see I am in a completely different place. I looked I was on a small bed and I wasn't alone...

I... I was with humans huh? Humans really I can't believe on my eyes am I hallucinating?" No no this can't be real".

"This is true" a stern reply from behind caught me off guard. I turned to see a girl about 28-29 years old. "All you see is true!" she exclaimed with unexpressive voice. I was perplexed. I opened my mouth to ask her something.

Before that someone behind me cut's my response and continues "yes all this is true humans were being abducted from earth and are brought here for freaking slavery and for the pleasure of the trappistians." she furiously replied kicking her foot on the wall.

I was in shock while still processing what she said. "What do you mean?....I" um, the girl shook me by saying while watching a red light twinkling above door "stop talking they are coming" I looked back watching Robots calculating something and opening gate.

As that another girl came infront of us and gestured us to come fast; me and this girl followed that girl. "Hey, Would You like to tell me what is happening here?" I asked the girl whom I was talking to, as she seemed more matured than other one.

" I am Bloom I am 30 years old and she is Scarlett. She is 22 years old." She replied like she was introducing themselves for a job Interview. " Ohh!! I'm Adrianna Nice to meet You here!" I replied formally waving at Girl named Scarlett and she waved back with little saddened look.

"You shouldn't be!!" Bloom Replied." Sorry, What??" I asked. " You shouldn't be nice meeting us here!" She forced pressure on her words. She gestured me to look down as I hestily looked below...I was in uniform.