[5]

Adrianna's POV

Those robots took me to a space ship and again in a blink of an we reach Trappist-1f where all the civilians and soldiers live I remember Bloom told me this. This time we sat on the very hi-tech bike like thing which was floating in the air. It had handle : and a little Robo man driving it. So their machines changes from planet to planet.

They took me to a huge building near the arena, morely look like a residency for people... and as we entered in the building we saw corridor where rooms were; they took me to a room.

The room was pretty small it had one big bed which took most of the space in the room and there was a bathroom also with good tiles and design. This room was looking like a some royal server's room.

To my surprise I was not alone in this room. Somebody was already laying on the bed. That somebody looked like boy maybe adult boy is preferable. He have so many bandages on his body. He looked malnourished. So he is fighter Or future soldier. But why does he look familiar to me. I have seen him somewhere but I don't remember where. He looks so much familiar.

I walked near bed and poked my finger on his shoulder.

"Arghh! What now why do you come here? I came today from war. just go away Kai. Let me rest I'm exhausted." He exclaimed still on his bed not wanting to see who is it as his one hand rested on his forehead blocking his gaze.

"Ahem! Hello I..." i tried to introduce myself.

"Kai go away I swear if you don't leave I will kill you. I told you to leave he exclaimed.

"Um I'm..." I said and he turned around>

"Kai I told you.... Ahhahh!! Who.. who are you what are you doing in my room huh? " He was flabbergasted by my presence. He got up from his bed.

Wait I have seen you somewhere!! Wait let me remember!! Grandpa you look like my Grandpa??What the heck??" I was confused I tried to recall.

I remember visiting my Grandma's house and spending time with her in vacations with my parents. But the thing always got me was why she didn't have Grandpa with her. Like Grandma supposed to be with Grandpa, so once I asked as little innocent as an angel when we were dining.

"Papa? Everyone have partner right? Mother have father!!" My father hummed. I continued," Sister have brother? Uncle have Aunty!! Then why Grandma don't have Grandpa?" And everyone got silent.

My grandma got up from place and sat near me ," Because your Grandma is only parent your father have! she is enough to raise your father and you also! Tell me aren't I great to Raise your father alone?" she asked and I innocently nodded And I thought That my grandma was superhero.

But as I grew up I realised my Grandma was just 17 when she got pregnant with my father and her dumb boyfriend got missing when she was just 4 months pregnant and never came back and after that she neither forget him nor got married. And Died by his side, always remembering him, she spent 46 years in loneliness...And I used to curse this man.

Now I got why he was missing...They abducted him. So sad!!

"Huh? who the heck are you calling your Grandpa?" He asked.

"Because You Are My Grandpa!!" I said proudly.

" Oh come on I am just 31!!" He said annoyingly." Damn lady, Why are you here now? I told you all right; I have girlfriend and a child also!!" He said while turning away.

Ohh!! He still loves her... I also want this kinda love when will I get a man like him. Who will love me till the very end. He will be sad knowing that his love died 5 years ago!!