Chapter 9: Mystery

Izuku stood in front of the skyscraper, ready to start his new life. No longer a weakling, he was now the number one villain that everyone would fear.

As Izuku took a deep breath, he could feel his heart pounding rapidly in his chest. He stood there with a sense of confidence, ready for the plan to unfold. Suddenly, an explosion could be heard, coming in Izuku's direction. Despite the fear that threatened to take over, Izuku braced himself, steeling his nerves for what was to come. He knew that the building could collapse at any moment and that he would have to fake his death in order for the plan to succeed. Sweat trickled down his forehead, and his hands shook slightly as he waited for the next move. Despite the danger and chaos unfolding around him, Izuku remained steadfast in his determination to see the plan through to completion. Just as the building was on the brink of collapse, two mysterious purple portals materialized, signaling that Kurogiri was carrying out his part of the scheme. Suddenly, GuardDog emerged from one of the portals, while the other appeared directly beneath Izuku's feet. In a split-second decision, Izuku leaped into the portal, narrowly avoiding being crushed by the collapsing structure. With a sudden rush of vertigo and disorientation, he found himself transported to the ominous and shadowy headquarters of the League of Villains.

He did it, and finally, he is no longer a weakling for everyone to discard and mistreat but now, a villain ready to destroy the very people who mistreated him and bullied him. Standing up, he dusted himself off before plotting his revenge against the world, heroes, and most importantly Bakugo and his fake friends.
————————————————————————————

With a smirk on his face, Izuku turned to the small TV in the corner of the room, watching as the plan unfolded.

————————————————————————————

HoundDog, the mighty protector of the city, found himself amidst the debris of the shattered skyscraper. The once majestic building now lay in ruins, reduced to a pile of concrete and steel. HoundDog stood petrified, his heart racing as he processed what he had just witnessed.

The sound of sirens filled the air as the police arrived on the scene. They quickly surrounded HoundDog with their guns out, just in case the hero tried anything. As shock slowly disappeared from HoundDog's mind, he realized how this looked - a huge dog-looking hero standing in a pile of rubble that once used to be a skyscraper, with blood all over himself.

Despite his innocence, HoundDog knew that the police needed to take precautions. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, and slowly raised his paws in surrender. He knew that he had to explain what happened and clear his name.

————————————————————————————

HoundDog was feeling anxious as he arrived at the police station. He was directed to the questioning room where he sat, twiddling his thumbs, waiting for what felt like an eternity. The room was dimly lit, with a single table and two chairs, and the walls were bare except for a clock ticking away in the corner. HoundDog's mind was racing with thoughts of what he might be questioned about and how long he would have to wait. Finally, after what seemed like hours, a detective walked into the room. HoundDog could see that the detective was serious, with a stern expression on his face. The room fell silent as the detective took a seat across from HoundDog, ready to begin the questioning.

"Good day, HoundDog. I'm Tantei, the detective assigned to investigate the accident that took place today. I hope you're doing well. Before we proceed with the questioning, I would like to inform you that you have certain legal rights. You have the right to remain silent and not answer any questions without the presence of a lawyer or attorney. If you choose to answer any questions, your answers may be used as evidence in court. It's completely up to you whether you want to answer the questions or wait for legal representation. Please take your time and consider your options before we begin."

Tantei took out a pen and prepared to ask some questions, as HoundDog gave a nod of approval. "Let's start with the basics," Tantei began, "Do you happen to know the victim or anyone else who may have been involved in the incident?" Tantei's tone was professional and neutral, giving the impression that they were gathering information objectively.

The HoundDog shook its head in response to Tantei's question. Tantei jotted down a note on his clipboard before proceeding to ask another question. "Can you please tell me what you were doing at the scene of the accident?" Tantei's tone was calm and professional, but firm, indicating that he wanted to get to the bottom of the matter. The HoundDog seemed hesitant as it thought about its response, perhaps trying to recall the events leading up to the accident.

HoundDog recounted the events leading up to the accident to Detective Tantei. According to him, he was on his usual daily patrol route when he suddenly found himself transported to the scene of the accident. HoundDog felt that it was important to share this detail, no matter how strange it may sound. Detective Tantei listened intently and noted down everything that HoundDog said. After a brief pause, he asked one final question: "I understand that you were present at the scene when the accident occurred, but did you happen to catch a glimpse of the victim who was crushed?"

After providing his statement, HoundDog's description of the victim was noted down by Tantei. According to HoundDog, the victim was most likely a young male, aged between 15 to 16 years old. He had a unique feature of green hair and was carrying a yellow backpack. Tantei nodded his head in agreement and thanked HoundDog for his cooperation. Tantei also informed him that he was free to leave, but they would keep him under high surveillance for further investigation purposes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To
Be
Continued

ToBeContinued