Chapter 3:A Raise Of A New Villain Part 3

Third person's POV

Today is the day. Ladies and gentlemen. Today is the day our little villain in the making is broken. Why? Well let's find out shall we.

Izuku was walking his puppy to a park. Izuku loved this puppy so much, if anything happened to him, izuku wouldn't know what to do. Maybe even kill some one. Wink wink.

Izuku passed a store that was getting robbed, but izuku didn't know this of course.
But when he saw a certain pig tailed girl come out of the store with a knife and a bog, he knew. Brutus was barking at Toga. This caught her attention.

Hi there! As she said that she put the knife in her hand at izukus throat.  Brutus bit her leg to try to get her attention away from Izuku. This worked, she turned around to look at Brutus before she could do anything, she was pinned to the ground by the one and only...........EraserHead.

EraserHead: You okay kid?
Izuku: I'm fine, EraserHead. Before Izuku can walk away, EraserHead's scarf wrapped around Izuku's body.
EraserHead: How do you know my name kid.
Izuku: Videos.
EraserHead: * sigh * Whatever go home kid.
What a hero. Izuku thought

While that was happening somewhere else a sky blue haired boy was training with all might. Uhhgg. Tenko groaned. Came on Tenko you can do this. All Might said. Tenko got up and started pushing the broken car again.

Ok my boy that's enough for today. All Might said and started walking away. Tenko was drinking some water. But little did he know, that he wasn't a lone. Izuku had taken a liking to this beach, so when he was angry or upset he come here.

Izuku found a spot on the beach, wasn't covered in trash and sat down. Tenko heard someone  and went to see who it was.

Izuku was setting down. Well, for Izuku at this point in his life, it's all ways was. A portal opened up to reveal a AFO. I have a offer for you kid. AFO said. Join me on the quest of making the world a better place. AFO said, offering a hand. Can I think about it? Izuku asked. Why of course. AFO answered, handing Izuku a card before heading though the portal.

Izuku looked at the card in his hand. But little did he know, Tenko was listening in on the conversation.

A few hours goes by and Izuku is leaving, so is Tenko.

When Izuku got back from the beach he was meant with a hug from his auntie. This confused Izuku. A a a auntie? Izuku stuttered. Oh Izuku I'm so sorry. Ms  Bakugo said. F f f for w what? Izuku asked. Your dad is out of prison. Me Bakugo said. In the moment Izuku's world turned upside down. Izuku didn't even know he was crying. Izuku went to his room. When he got there he grabbed the card in his pocket.
And call the number on it.
RING
RING
RING

Hello Izuku. I'm surprised you called. AFO said. I want to join you.  Izuku said. Izuku could hear the smile on AFO's face. Yes of course. I sent someone to get you tomorrow. AFO said hanging up.

Well, guess I'm doing. Izuku thought.

To
Be
Continued

ToBeContinued