"Oh please, Mr. Erect...how could your plan be any worse than what my brother did years ago?" Lucifer said as he could taste his blood in his mouth. Raphael's laugh echoed around the hall as he stretched his arms out and turned to face Lucifer.

"Tell me, Heaven and Hell are two sides of the same coin, right? Well, if one side of the coin disappears, what does the coin become?" Raphael's riddle caught Lucifer off-guard.

"I don't know! It wouldn't be a coin anymore! So what?"

"So...where do the souls go?" Lucifer's eyes widened as Raphael's grin grew behind his mask.

"That's right. There's only one answer. Forced ascension. Unless, the High One makes a new dimension of pain and sorrow for the souls, in which, He wouldn't be the great, kind God He is known to be!"

"Are you insane!? You do this, you go to war with Heaven! That's not supposed to happen for years to come! You'll throw everything off course!" Lucifer could tell that Raphael was a fallen angel due to his wings, but did he fall because of his radical thoughts, or something else?

"That's right! With everything off course, not even the High One can ignore us anymore! Hell will be gone! It's leaders extinguished! And you! Kept alive to watch it all happen until you're the last one left!" Raphael laughed maniacally, his soldiers laughing with him.

"Are you all insane!? You can't follow him! Whatever he's promised you doesn't exist! It can't!"

"Oh shut up! What do you know of truth!? Compared to what you make us live through, we would happily believe Raphael if it meant no more suffering!" Some of the soldiers yelled at Lucifer. Lucifer had heard of insanity, but certainly nothing like this. There was no true reason behind this, nothing except the pain he could feel coming off of Raphael.

"I know you must miss Heaven! But this is not the way to get them to let you back! This is cruel and unfair-!" Raphael charged at Lucifer as he slammed his boot into his neck, cutting him off. Lucifer choked as Raphael's dead eye and magma red and orange eye stared down at him with malice drifting off him like a thick fog.

"Cruel and unfair? Don't make me laugh. Every day, cruel people make life unfair for others down in Hell, and you sit in your home, crying about your wife, surrounded by your rubber ducks, depression and eagerness to prove yourself to your daughter all you have left. You're pathetic, Lucifer. It's no wonder Heaven cast you out." He removed his boot from Lucifer's neck as the devil coughed, saliva and blood traveling down his mouth.

"Michael...Heaven...they won't let you get away with this...they'll get involved," Lucifer coughed.

"Ha! I want Heaven to get involved! The second they try to stop my rebellion will be the moment I unleash the full truth of what your wife has done. Everyone will know of the deal that was made between between Lilith, the big wigs up in Heaven, and you! At that time, my rebellion will be the last thing you will have to worry about." Raphael said as he began giving orders to his soldiers. They ran about the manor while Raphael stayed with Lucifer, obviously soaking in everything around himself.

"So please, get comfortable, o'pitiful one! The party has just started!" Raphael said as he laughed once again, the noise filling Lucifer's ears. With a clap of his hands, Raphael summoned a large screen that projected a moving picture. On it were multiple screens portraying what was happening throughout each ring, and how each deadly sin was being dealt with. Lucifer could only watch in horror as he saw the damage that was being done.

Act Two

Below Pride, on the levels of Gluttony, Lust, and Greed, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Mammon had received similar treatment to Lucifer. A giant David's Star hung over their places of residence or current location, cutting their powers in half, so they were no more powerful than an overlord. Beelzebub had a muzzle chained around her mouth and her arms bound behind her in silver chain. She struggled and cried out in anger as she was dragged and then tied up to one of the pillars in her home. The leader of this squadron seemed to be a tall and lengthy, long snout demon, with a long spiked tail and punk rocker attire.