"You think you can murder me!? In my fucking house!? Nice try, shit for brains!" Lucifer brought his hands up and quickly charged a red orb of dark magic.

"Darling, the blessing please~!" Raphael suddenly said with an exaggerated high tone. Suddenly, Lucifer noticed the sky above himself, Raphael, and the men he came with get illuminated with a golden David's Star. Lucifer's eyes widened as the orb dissipated in his hands and the fire went out above his head. His wings stayed, allowing him to fly as he looked to Raphael who now had what seemed to be a shotgun in his hands. He fired the weapon as pellets flew through the air and struck Lucifer's wings, penetrating them and causing pain to shoot through his body. He yelled in pain and felt the feeling in his wing that was shot start to give out as he then heard another shot and pellets ram through his other set of wings.

"FUUCK!" He yelled loudly as Raphael chuckled behind his mask and lowered the gun.

"Boys! Pull him down!" He ordered. Each soldier pulled out a silver chain with a hook on the end of it as they spun it in a circle and threw it towards Lucifer. The king of Hell tried to dodge but was unsuccessful in doing so, resulting in his arms, wings, and legs to be enveloped and punctured with the hooks. He screamed in pain as the chains suddenly glowed a beautiful, golden light and shocked him like electricity. It took every man with Raphael to eventually pull Lucifer to the ground who was cursing and bleeding gold from the many puncture wounds on his body. He felt hot tears well up in his eyes as Raphael approached him and knelt down.

"Oooo! I never knew these chains and that blessing would work so well! We must thank our heavenly supplier!" Raphael told his men who laughed. Lucifer grit his teeth as his horns became fiery and his eyes pure red as he roared loudly. He ignored the pain that coursed through his body as his magic gripped the chains and melted them off his body, freeing himself. With Raphael so close, Lucifer threw a punch to his face but Raphael was quick to react. His hands went out of his robes as he caught the fist and Lucifer could see the amusement in his eyes as he pulled his other arm back and uppercut him. Lucifer felt his teeth gnash against one another as pain shot through his head. Raphael wasn't finished as he grabbed Lucifer by the scruff of his clothing and turned to the open door leading inside.

"Let's take this inside, shall we!?" Raphael let out a yell as he used the muscles in his body to throw Lucifer back inside the manor and crashing into the statue of Lilith. Rubble went everywhere as Lucifer's body was covered in pieces of the white porcelain. He coughed and opened his eyes but couldn't react to Raphael shooting forward and punching him in the face. The two got into a brief scuffle, where it was Raphael who landed the most hits and Lucifer who landed none. He would be putting up more of a fight, but he just felt so weak, especially after David's Star appeared and the chains electrocuted him. He couldn't stop Raphael from gripping his horn on his head and snapping it off before sending it into his side, which caused the devil to let out a pained scream.

"That's it! Scream for me! But stay alive! Oh do please stay alive! Cause we need you to watch as your entire world burns all around you!" Raphael yelled as he began mercilessly beating Lucifer. While this was happening, Raphael's men moved into the manor while some stayed outside.

"W-What...do you want with...me...you son of a bitch!?" Lucifer spat at Raphael. The fallen angel threw Lucifer's body against the wall making him grunt in pain while Raphael reached into his robe and took out another silver chain. He wrapped it around Lucifer's arms and neck before he pulled it tight and sunk the hook under Lucifer's ribcage. He screamed in pain as he found it slightly difficult to breathe now.

"With you? Oh no, no, no! You're hardly involved in my plans now! With you out of the way, I can continue with my main plan! A plan so wondrous it'll make what Saint Michael did all those years ago a simple memory!" Raphael turned back to the open door as Lucifer couldn't so much as move without making the pain he felt excruciatingly more painful.