Everything for you... (3)

Start from the beginning

"But his h-habit didn't stopped, he was coming o-on regular basis, so for the sake of my parents I left the house, not to mention but this was the main reason of me to leaving my own house. The couple who adopted me were facing problems all because of me... He always roams around our building, just to find any close one for making me weak and now he is succeeded.. now he will target you both, I'm scared hyung"
Jungkook completed and few drop of tears rolled down his cheeks and tae was quick enough to wipe them off.

"He will never do this now"
Jimin said afterwards, confusing taekook.

"What do you m-mean?"
"I already informed the cops about his threatening thing and they arrested them just a while ago"
Jungkook's eyes sparkled.

"Really?!"
Kook's eyes sparkled.

"Yes kook, but why didn't you filed a complaint against him?"
Kook looked down.

"I tried one time but he beat to it saying that I am mentally weak and I am doing it out of my mental problem, and after JK came into scene the cops believed him. So after that I never tried"
Vmin nodded their head.

"But what were you doing there? And your dress--"
Taehyung interrupted in Jungkook's question.

"Actually Jiminie suggested me to propose you, he was going to call you for me, as I was going to take you on date but then that shit came and rest is known to you"
Taehyung scratched his nape. Jungkook's eyes saddened.

'He is doing so much for me..'

"I'm sorry, you have to fac--"
"Shh bun, not a word now. You don't worry now kook. We are with you... I will never ever leave your side and about that oldy, then I have punished him so hard that he will not bother any of even after getting bail"
Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

"Thank you so much... I owe you"
"Shut up! You accepted me, gave a chance is the biggest pay back for me"
Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek who startled.

"Oops! Sorry baby, did I made you uncomfortable? Actually because of kookie I got t-the habit--"
Kook shook his head.

"It's t-totally fine hyung. But still I want some time for this"
Tae squished Kook's cheeks in adoration.

"Take as much time you want to. I am happy at least I am capable for being your lover"
Jimin stood up.

"Okay, I will make you something to eat."
"I-I will help too"
Jungkook was ready to get up but Taehyung beat to him.

"You can't stand properly bun, let him do today and I am going to help him too, right hyung?"
Jimin nodded.

"Yes, you should take rest bunny, tae is there for me"
Jungkook's mind doubted the words and in seconds he dissociated into Jeongguk.

"What happened--"
Jeongguk was going to stand but hissed in pain.

Taehyung immediately helped the bunny boy.

"What happened to my leg?"
Tae shook his head in disbelief.

"Um Jimin hyung you go, I will join you later"
Jimin nodded and left to kitchen.

"What is wrong with me? Why my leg--"
"Myeongseok named person did this with you"
Taehyung cut him off, Jeongguk froze. He stared at Taehyung for any answer and when tae nodded he sighed.

"Your host told me everything and also..."
Taehyung told every thing which happened today and Jeongguk was happy inside as Taehyung and Jimin didn't left his side at all.

"And the most important thing is..."
Taehyung said and stopped in middle blushing furiously.

"What?"
Jeongguk was confused.