--TWO YEARS LATER--

Harry’s POV

I was in the back room of the chapel with Liam, I was the best man along with two of his college friends one named Andy the other Liam calls him Maz. Liam and Zayn fought over Louis and Niall, but in the end Louis and Niall ended up being Zayn’s best men.

“Are you nervous, bro?” I asked Liam.

It’s quite amusing how close Liam and I had gotten through this entire Zayn-And-Liam relationship, summer fling, thing.

“Of course, are you stupid or are you stupid?” Liam rolled his eyes sarcastically at me.

“The third one,” I said fixing Liam’s bow tie, I gave him a squeeze in the shoulder, “Everything will be okay, just look at Zayn’s eyes and all will be alright,”

Liam swallowed and nodded sternly, “O-Okay,”

“I’m going to go check on your soon-to-be-hubby,” I said leaving Liam’s poor nervous figure behind to check every little thing about him in the mirror.

I opened the old, wooden door and let Andy and Maz in, “He’s all yours, lads,”

They both smirked and went in all happy and giddy excited about their mate getting married.

I walked through the alleys in the back of the chapel attempting to find Zayn’s room. When I found it I was hoping Louis would be in there, but no success. I wanted to see how handsome Lou looked in a suit; I bet he looked super cute.

“Zayn, mate,” I did a little jog down the stairs of Zayn’s room.

“Hey, how’s Liam looking?” Zayn asked nervously.

“Hot,” I smirked and winked at Zayn.

“Back off, he’s your brother,” Zayn shoved me jokingly.

I shrugged, “Who knows maybe I’ll steal him from you,”

“You disgust me,” Zayn rolled his eyes at me and looked back at the mirror fixing his already perfect hair.

“Zayn, stop ruining your hair, it looks perfect how it is,” I said.

Zayn did as told and sighed, “I’m just nervous… What if he cancels the wedding half way or something goes wrong?”

“Are you insane? He’s so in love with you,”

Zayn smiled sheepishly.

“Where’s Louis?” I asked Zayn.

“It’s bad luck to see your fiancé before your wedding,” Zayn mocked.

“I wish…” I breathed out.

Since we had no dad, I walked Liam down the aisle. We were linking arms and Liam was holding on for dear life onto me. He was whispering all throughout the aisle how absolutely nervous he was and he was telling me all the little visions he had of what could go wrong. He also complained about how long the aisle was and he threatened to kill me if we tripped down the aisle. To top it all off, he kept saying how absolutely hot, sexy, and fuckable Zayn looked in a tuxedo.

After I successfully and safely lead Liam to the end of the aisle where he met with Zayn I took my stance behind him and observed Louis who was smiling lovingly at me.