Adamai hesitates and looks away as Qilby gestures for the two eliatropes to take a break and look over and listen.

Adamai:....n-no.

Rubilan nods, her tail flicking.

Rubilan: It's because fire is the element of power. Fire can grow out of control and hurt everyone, but fire can also grow small and be harmless, being able to warm people up and cook some food. In order to have control over your fire, you must think about what makes you angry and take control over it. Turn your anger into a different energy, like the determination to protect someone. Anger is not bad by itself, but it can be used to hurt if left uncontrolled, like fire. Both can grow to harm and cause others pain, but they can also be used to protect in the right circumstances. Think about what makes you angry, and turn that into a flame, and turn that flame into a flame of protection.

Adamai nods and closes his eyes, thinking about what makes him angry. You tense when you feel a lot of rage coming from Adamai, and calm down when Yugo puts his hand on your shoulder, causing you to relax. A flame then appears in Adamai's claws, growing out of control quickly, before going into a smaller flame that flickers harmlessly. Rubilan smiles and nods.

Rubilan: Alright, you can open your eyes, Adamai.

Adamai nods and opens his eyes, looking at the flame in his claws in shock, before cheering, causing the flame to disappear.

Adamai: Haha! Yeah! I did it! Yugo! Y/N! Did you see it?! I did it!

Yugo and you laugh, nodding.

Yugo: Yeah! We saw it Ad!

Y/N: Good job Ad! The flame looks pretty and cool...so it looked pretty cool!

Adamai nods, jumping up and down in excitement with a big grin on his face. Qilby chuckles, causing all of you to look over at him.

Qilby: I must say, you did every well Adamai. Well done indeed....but there are still other elements you need to control. Rubilan can tell you which element to try first, or she can try to teach you the sub-typings of the elements....but now, I must go back to teaching Yugo and Y/N.

The trio nods, determination in their eyes. Qilby hums in thought, and looks at everyone.

Qilby: at the end of each training session, I will tell a story from our old world...since the training for today is done, I suppose I can tell one now.

In an instant, everyone is infront of QIlby and sitting down, even Nora, Efrim, and the babies. Qilby blinks in shock and takes an instinctive step back, before chuckling and sitting down infront of them.

Qilby, chuckling softly:...alright, what do you all want to know?

Yugo: I wanna know what the world was like!

Adamai: I want to know more about our people!

Rubilan: our culture would be nice!

Y/N: I'm fine with anything!

Qilby blinks in shock before shaking his head slightly, thinking of what to tell, before deciding to turn this into a history class.

Qilby:...hmm, let's see here. Oh I know. I can tell you all about the First Mechasm war and how we first found the eliacube, but I will tell you about the eliacube for today.

The quarter tilts their heads while Nora and Efrim visibly deflate. Qilby smiles sadly and sighs, using his wakfu to create images so that it is easier for everyone to understand.

Qilby: The mechasms were a race of beings from the stars with mechanical bodies acting as endoskeletons, or like armor, and had something else on the inside. In the early days, before we even knew of a war approaching, we saw a blue meteor mixed with golden energy come crashing into the ground a few hundred miles away from the castle. We were all curious to check it out, but Y/N was the only one hesitant, being wary and stating that the energy felt familiar to them somehow. I remembered that Y/n came from the stars, so me and the others left them at the castle while we went to check it out. At the center of the crater was a glowing blue cube, radiating with a lot of wakfu and that golden energy, the eliacube.