beginning pt.2

And through the darkness I managed to see just what I've been searching for, because more often than not, the going gets tough, and you're expected to be something you're not. There's only so much you can take before you go beyond the point of no return.

I came across her by accident. I didn't even know I ventured so far from my pack, just kept running trying to get away from it all. I let my wolf run free, go as far as he was willing to go. With no destination in mind, I wasn't expecting any of this to happen.

I was running fast, and I ended up breaking through the line of trees and bushes, ending up in a clearing of some sort; only it wasn't a clearing, but rather her home.

I looked up from the ground, dazed and confused, only to get blindsided by the little girl sitting on her balcony like she didn't have a care in the world. I could hear her soft voice speaking into the still night air, her finger pointing to the sky as she recited something.

"Eridanus, Cetus, Fornax, Lepus..." and on and on she went listing and repeating.

I easily retreated back into the line of trees, my eyes never leaving her, and I settled down into the grass and dirt, just watching her. Oddly enough, it comforted me knowing that I was not alone out here in the night, even if she had no idea I was there.

She saved me, kept me sane all these years. I guess that's how you can say that I knew from the moment I met her that there was something different about her, and I would realize this every time I made the long trip to her house to visit her in the night.

You can also say that this was destined to be, because the Moon Goddess granted me my one sole wish;

The wish to have her in my life forever... for she is my mate.

______

a/n. sorry that it took me so long to post this :(

but, on the bright side, actual chapters for this story should be posted soon :D

vote | comment | follow | share

i love you all so much and thank you for reading! until next time xx