Mario tries to Die

For those that don't understand and are confused. I'd like to confirm that, Yes, I am coming to continue this series from now on and to hopefully give a better ending. As far as the plot holes that may or may not exist, previously, I'm currently at work with help filling in those gaps while still making the original content that I've done before.

I apologize in advance for the sudden confusion but I want to assure that I am doing my best and that I will try to fix any mistakes and problems that I may have created. It's been a while since I've gotten back into this and I need some time to get back into it. So, please enjoy and be patient.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Mario was at home with his brother Luigi, who was currently in the middle of spring cleaning and came to check on his brother while he was and find that Mario was making

Luigi: Mario! Would you stop making a mess! It's Springtime and I'm trying to get everything cleaned up

Mario: Calm your boobies, Luigi. The House isn't that messy

Luigi: *Sigh* Mario, Could you at least go somewhere else if all you're gonna do is make messes?

Mario:

Luigi tosses Mario out of the house and slams the door as he goes back to cleaning.

Mario: Wow, What an Asshole! Whatever...

A Mailman then came up to Mario as he chucked some mail at his face and one of the envelopes carried something for Mario. Once he opened it up, He found that he had been given something called "Life Insurance"

Mario: What the hell is this? Life Insurance?

Mario takes a close look at the Insurance and to his idea, He thinks that it means something different.

Mario: Wait a minute. If I have life insurance...I'M IMMORTAL!! I have to try this out!

Mario then goes off to try and get himself killed. He first came over to Y/N as to try and get the request from them.

Y/N: You want me to do, What?

Mario: Kill me!

Y/N: I'm really starting to question what issues you go through. Why would you ever ask me to do that?

Mario: I SAID KILL ME!!

Y/N: NO!

Mario: