Beginning

I'm thinking of starting this off after the Revelations Arc since it's kinda up to recent events. Also, for reasons such as some original story ideas I have in mind for this.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get. its fat little body is off the ground...Just kidding. Anyway, This is the Universe of the one and only Memelord, Beeg Thicc Boi, and the Man who changed the Mushroom Kingdom for years to come. Despite not knowing of the Origins that have led to who he is now, He along with a variety of characters has gone on many adventures that include the very popular yet Fat, Stupid, Italian known as Mario.

Through many adventures from Facing a Now powerful God yet constantly rejecting Waluigi, Anime Characters, and a Hobo with Terrible Rapping skills yet has managed to cheat his way to the top and learn the true meaning of Friendship, Taking on Anime with a Magic Pen and a Genocidal Weeaboo, and have finished facing off a Rival of the one and only, SMG4 and a Eldritch Being that had gone after Avatars and to pursue the Creation of a "Perfect" Universe.

In case you may not know even though it's kinda obvious. I am your narrator who is gonna be around quite a lot. You're Welcome.

Anyways, The SMG4 gang had returned home to recover and continue as normal; However, Something had appeared from the Sky as it was in the form of some kind of Green Fireball as it had then landed in an open field.

The being had slowly crawled out from the small cater that it had made when it first landed. You were almost unconscious but it had managed to keep itself awake. They then managed to stand up and regain themselves and began looking at their surroundings. You looked around as if they were in some strange new place. You eventually see a Large Castle nearby and with no choice or Idea, Decided to go towards the castle to get some help as you have no memory of what happened to them or why or where you're there.

Within the castle, A plumber wearing red and blue was eating a Mountain Size of Spaghetti, A blue-haired girl with a Robotic Arm was playing some game, and another person who looks like the Plumber but with Blue clothes and White Overalls.

SMG4: "Do you have to keep rambling on like that?"

Narrator: "Sorry. It's kinda what keeps my lights on at home."

Soon, There was a knock at the door and SMG4 had decided to be the one to open it as they seem you standing before him. SMG4 looked at you with a Confused look and raised a Brow.

SMG4: "Uhhh, Can I help you?"

Y/N: "Umm, yeah. You could start by telling me where I am and who you are"

SMG4: "Oh. Well, you're in the Mushroom Kingdom and I'm the one and only, SMG4!"

Y/N: ".........Who?"

SMG4 became slightly hurt by your reply as he now was hit with Emotional Damage.

Mario: "HEY! MAMAF*CKER!.....What's up?"

Y/N: "Uhhhh.........Hi?"

SMG4: "Anyway, Who are you and what are you here for?"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N. I don't know what happened to me but I recently just fell from the sky as you can see from the Crater over there."

You then pointed towards the crash site that you landed at as SMG4 became even more confused by what was going on. Another person came up to the door as she was a very tall person with Pink hair that was styled with two Pigtails.

Saiko: "What the hell is going on here?"

SMG4: "Apparently, This person just came falling from the sky and doesn't know where they are."

The blue-haired girl was hearing the others at the front door and came over to see what was happening. She heard how you just crash-landed.

Tari: "Oh no! We can't just leave them out here like this! We should bring him inside so we can understand what's going on"

SMG4: "Hmmm, You might be right, Tari. I guess, Come inside"

SMG4 lets you come inside and you do exactly so. They bring you inside as you take a good look at the overall inside of the castle.

Y/N: "So, I'm assuming that all of you live here?"

SMG4: "Sort of. Some of us kinda hang around here sometimes. Anyways, These are all my Friends, Mario, Tari, and Saiko"

Y/N: "Well, It's nice to meet you all but I kinda am in a bit of a problem. I don't know what happened and I can't remember anything"

Tari: "Maybe it's Amnesia?"

Y/N: "Could be."

SMG4: "Weeeelll....wanna stay the night? I'm sure peach could make some exception"

Y/N: "The hell is a Fruit gonna even be able to speak"

SMG4: "Not that kind o-"

Before SMG4 could finish his sentence, Princess Peach came in as she was screaming at Mario again like usual for whatever stupid thing he has done. Eventually, SMG4 got her attention and explained who you were and why you were in the castle, She "Reluctantly" agrees to let you stay but you can only sleep outside.

SMG4: "Well, Welcome to the Party, Y/N. Let us show it to everyone else!"

SMG4 then brought you to the backyard of the castle where a large group of people was around. There was a Human Girl with long orange hair named Meggy, Steve from Minecraft, An Artist with a Resemblance to an Axolotl named Axol, Another girl with a Robotic arm like Tari but she's called Belle, Two guys named Rob and Bob, Two Fish looking creatures named Boopkins and Jub-Jub, and a simp...Whimpu.

Y/N: "Wow, You have a lot of friends in this entire castle alone"

SMG4: "Oh trust me, There's even more than you'd realize."

Y/N: "Is that like your brother or something?"

SMG4: "Oh no! As if! We're kinda more like...Enemies"

Y/N: "Oh. Well, They all seem rather fun"

SMG4: "We get ourselves into a lot of crazy adventures. You get used to it"

Y/N: "If you say so"

Later that day, The Crater had eventually created a very deep hole into the ground as something was digging its way further into the ground. It kept flashing repeatedly with a Green Light as an Ominous Noise was coming from it.