Chapter 67

Yn pov.
Late, but finally I'm here back in S.korea, with jaehyun.
I'll help minghao in the case too.

As soon as I went to my room to fresh up I messaged minghao that I'm back.
Meanwhile jaehyun talking to mom.
I told jaehyun to not tell him the real story, she must be very worried if she gets to know everything, especially about the reality of jaehyun.

So she just knows, that I got real divorce from minghao and married jaehyun because I love him.

And she happily accepted what we told her.

《Really? Is thus you were talking about before??, I'm so happy you're here!! Let's work on these things together, I'm sure jaehyun has many hidden things here as well》
Minghao messaged.

《Absolutely》
I messaged.

I then went to the bathroom.

Time skip..
After meeting mom and spending all day with her, it was time to leave for jaehyun's home now.

When we reached and went to our shared room, jaehyun said.

"Yn, I don't why, I don't want to but I'm suspicious of you..you're acting weird these days " jaehyun said.
"Why are you being suspicious? I can't do anything to you, you know that well" I said.

He placed his hand on my cheeks and smiled.
"Hm...I know" I said.

Few days later..
Tomorrow is our flights and minghao is still finding evidences because his lawyer said that the evidence isn't enough.

I have send everything I found against jaehyun.

《Minghao, I'm leave tomorrow, you still haven't find evidence?》
I messaged.

《I'm doing my best here yn, just wait, we still have one day!》
Minghao messaged.

He seems very chill. I thought and smiled.

And suddenly my phone was snatched by jaehyun.

"Who you're talking to?" He said and my heartbeat started beating to fast.

"Oh your phone switched off" he said and gave it back go me.
I fastly took it and looked at it.

"Mayeb the battery died?"  I said.
"Hm, but who you were talking to while smiling?" He asked.
"Um, mom" I said.
"Hm okay, I'll take you to your mom also before we leave for L.A" he said and I looked at him and then nodded.

He then left the room
I got luck today..

But came back, and at the same time my heart beat fastened.

"Get ready we will go now" he said.

I fastly got ready and went down to jaehyun..

I wore 👇

As he saw me he smiled and said

"You look gorgeous today" he said.
I don't know why but I replied ,

"Don't I look gorgeous on other days?" I asked.
"You do but today with this light makeup, you're looking more gorgeous " he said..

"Hm then let's go" I said and took few steps.

"Wait" he said after stopping me by holding my wrist.
"You want to go have dinner and some drinks after meeting your mom?" He asked.
"Sure" I said as I can't deny him.

Dinner time
After meeting mom for the last time before going back L.A we went to have dinner as planned.

As we went in I saw there weren't much customers.

Jaehyun took me to a table and like a gentleman he pulled the chair for me and I sat..

"Why aren't there much people?" I asked.
"I rented whole restaurant, so we can be comfortable " he said and I noddedin shock.

"Hm so let's order?, Waiterrr!!" Jaehyun called the waiter with his heavy voice which made me flinch and remember old days...

I was looking at the menu and felt the waiter keep looking at me..

He was making me uncomfortable with that gaze, if minghao was here this wouldn't have been happen..

But after few seconds.
"Yn" jaehyun called me and I looked up.
He was angry. His eyes were getting red..and I saw him tighten his fist.

"Stand up" he said in his angry voice making me scared..

"I said stand up" he said while the waiter was still standing there.

I stood up.
"Perfect,  take three steps to the left " he said and I did.
Is hr going to shoot me?
Did he saw me chatting with minghao.

"Look at the window " he said and I did..

"W-what are you d-doin-"
I couldn't complete my sentence and heard a shooting sound.
I flinched.
A tear left my eye.

I looked down, I'm totally fine then who?

I was going to look back but jaehyjn was fast enough to turn me to the other side and took ne out if here while saying.

"Let's go home, and order something,  I really don't feel like eating g in thus place" he said and made me sit back in the car..

"Wait for me here"  He said with a smile.

Did he shoot the waiter?
He really loves me so much?

I was in my thoughts and then minghao xame back and started the engine of the car.

"Why dud you went in again?" I asked.
"To take care of everything,....leave that, here, order something fast I'm really hungry" jaehyun said while placing his hand on his stomach and trying to act cute...

While ordering food a tear left my eye.

"Don't cry, he deserved that, how dare he look at you like that?" Jaehyun said while making an eye contact with me as he stopped the car on red signal.