Chapter 59

Yn pov
Back home.
Me and minghao were sitting in the car to go back home..

Minghao broke the silence and said
"I tracked the number, but it can't be reach" he said.
"Number? What number?" I asked.
"The unknown number messaging you!" He said.
"Oh right, it's just weird!" I said..

"Hm, I'll take care of it and you also do don't worry, .... anyways did you have fun today?"
"So much, you know what somi said?"

And I told him everything which I felt to tell him...

"Min min" I said.
"Yes honey?" He asked.
"Do you...do you want a baby?" I asked.
"No, it's okay, you will be going through that hard thing not me, so I'll let you decide then when and how many kids you want, you want one now?" He asked.
"No not now, maybe later, I'm not ready to be honest" I said.
"That's alright, I'm not like other husbands who will do something serious to their wife" he said and patted my head.

I smiled.

And hugged his arm.
"I love you, you're the best husband in the whole world!!" I said
And he laughed.

Next day
Me and minghao were getting ready to go for some shopping but then I received a message from a new unknown number.

I sat in the car and opened my phone to check those message.

Did you think that I'll leave you if you block me?
*Photos*

Yes, minghao blocked him but this person again got my number.

And the photos of were yesterday.

"This person is everywhere!" I said.
"What- did that person message you again? I blocked him!" Minghao said and snatched my phone who was driving the car.

"Minghao you should focus on driving!" I said.
But he ignored and did something on my phone.

"Here" he said.
"You're changing your number!" He said.

That's a great idea so I nodded.

Time skip
At home
Minghao gave me a new number and I started adding the numbers of my family and friends without wasting any time, while doing it, I remembered Dino.

"Min min, where's Dino? It's been a while I met him, plus I'm going in few days, tell him to meet me" I said and started typing the message to jaehyun.

That it's my new number and so on...

"YOU'RE GOING IN FEW DAYS??" minghao said being really shocked.
"Yes, didn't I tell you?" I said.
"Not at all??" He said.
"I'm going with you!" He said.
"There's no need, I'm going to resign everything there and come back here forever" I said.
"No- why why !! Don't you want to do it?" Minghao asked.
"No, I just started it because I didn't had anything to do but now I have time which I can spend on someone" I said and hugged him. Who's sitting on a sofa next to me.

"Hm, same here, anyways I'll go and call Dino to come today for dinner with us?" He asked and I nodded.
"Why not?" I said.
"I should make something delicious " I said and stood up.
"Let's make something together?" He asked.
"Why not!! Let's gourrr!!!" I said.

Time skip
We were in the middle of making bimbimbap.

We were making two bowls of it.
We made few other dishes as well, but  we first tried to make bimbimbap by our self.

So you can say that there's a competition going on between me and minghao.

"Mine is complete, you lost!!" I said while celebrating my win.
Minghao was looking at me and then he exchanged those two bowls of bimbimbap.

"Ya why are eating my bimbimbap eat yours which is probably not even cooked" I said while smelling his.

"Your also mine honey, so everything your is mine and everything mine is yours" he said winked at me.

I laughed..

"You wanna have a bite?" He asked and I nodded.
He took some on his chopsticks and forwarded it towards me.

Me who was waiting for the food to be in her mouth got pranked as I saw minghao taking that bite in his mouth

"Jerk" I said

"Let me give you a bite" he said and smashed his lips on mine, kissing roughly.

Minghao holded me in air and then made me sit on the shelf.

He started taking of my top and I started unbottoning his shirt.

*Ring*

The doorbell rang.

We both stopped on what we were doing and looked at eachother in shock...not getting away from the kiss.

"Let him stay out for some minutes" minghao said and started kissing me again.

"Honey, Let's stop right now" I said to him with a smile .
"You're saying it so cutely that's why I'm stopping it" he said and got away from me while we were having an eye contact with a smile.

I adjusted my top and went to the door.

I opened it and Dino hugged me.

"Noonaaaa" he said

"How are you noona I really missed you" he said
"Hm I'm good what about you" I asked .
"I'm great"

"Noona why is your lipstick all over your mouth?" Dino asked

"Don't ask much questions kiddo and come in" minghao said.

I looked at him and he tilted his head towards my room indicating I should redo my makeup...