Chapter 70

Two years later.
Yn pov.

After two years of both of us getting mentally fine, we thought to go on honeymoon again.

Before we were not that much loving towards each other and not even cared about each other.

So I asked minghao for honeymoon and he agreed.
I finally moved on from my past and was happy in my life with minghao and my little one.

I was packing my room and then minghao came in the room of our house, our own house.

"Do my wife need any help?" Minghao asked.
"Not really" I said.
"Do you think I'll listen to you?" He asked.
And started packing with me.

"Minghao can we meet everyone before we go to Maldives for honeymoon?" I asked.
"Hm, sure why not" he said and I got happy.

"Thank you" I said.
"My little one also wants to go me history her grandparents right?" Minghao asked while talking to our in my belly.

"Yes dad I want to" I said in a baby voice.
We both laughed.

I sighed and said
"I still can't forget the day I told you that I'm pregnant " I said.

Flashback.
I was cooking in the kitchen and minghao came from his work to get water.

"You are here, finally" I said and couldn't stop smiling because of the thought that we are going to have a baby together.
"Yes, finally, today was a tiring day" he said and stood next to me while drinking water.

"Why are you smiling so much?" He asked.
I looked at him still not stopping my smile.
"I don't know" I said.
"No still, what do you mean by you dont know?" He asked.

I turned to him.

"Any guesses?" I asked.
"Hm? Is dino coming to stay here?, I'm telling you if he comes here then I'll go live with my parents" minghao said.
"No min min, wait but are you getting g jealous?" I asked.

"Yes of course, I am but now tell me fast what is it?" He asked while holding my hands.

"I love you" I said.
"I love you too, you wanted to say this?" Minghao said with a huge smile.
"And, I also love our child" I said while putting my hand on my stomach.

Minghao looked at me being confused.
"W-what"
Then that confused face turned into a smiley face.

And he started jumping with excitement.

"My wife is pregnant we are going to have a baby!!!" He said while screaming.

He then lifted me in air and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so so much and my baby too" he said.

Few later to this...
We were in lounge watching movie.
Minghao's head was on my lap and I was combing his hairs with my finger tips.

"Min min, do you want a girl?" I asked.
He paused the movie and  looked at me.
"What about you?" He asked.
"I want a boy, just like..handsome caring and just like you" I said
"Hm, for the first time our choices will be different because I want a girl just like you, beautiful" he said.

We both smiled while looking at each other.
Flashback ends.

We were now at somi's place.
I also wanted to meet Jihoon, who is somi's son.
Minghao and Jun were sitting in the balcony meanwhile me and somi with jihoon were in the TV room because jihoon can't live without watching ryhme as he is just 3 years old.

"Somi if I'll have a daughter, can she marry your son?" I asked.
"Yeshh!!!! You stole my words, as long as they want that, I won't waste anytime for it" somi said.
"A-anyy" jihoon tried to say aunty.

"Yes jihoon, say it, wahh I am feeling so happy as he calls me aunty's, I can't wait for my child to call me mom, mama, mother, mommy" I said.
"Seems like someone is really excited to have a little one" somi said.
"Yes I am!!"

Meanwhile.
Minghao pov.
"So how's life with yn?" Jun asked.
"Really good" I said.

"How's yours you really look upset" I said.
"Why shouldn't I be upset like bro jihoon first word was mommy not daddy" Jun said.
"It's not a big deal--"
"NOT A BIG DEAL?ITS A HUGE DEAL MINGHAO!!" Jun said.
"Calm down heyojebal" I said.
"Aish, just wait for your turn dude" Jun said.

Yn pov
"I hope my child's first word will be mama" I said.
Somi looked around and then me.
"I have a technique for that" I said.

"For you say mama or mom whatever, but for minghao say...mama's husband, father and difficult words like that" somi said.
"Hm great idea" I said.

"Yn let's go we should go you mother's house then mine" minghao said and helped me stand up from the floor.

As we were sitting on the carpet.