Chapter12

Yn pov
Few days later
I am living with my mother...for few days I came yesterday here.

To spend some time with my mother.she might be feeling lonely right?

I also have university today so right now I am having breakfast with my mother.

After finishing it my mother dropped me to university as minghao is busy due to some meeting maybe.

He was supposed to come and pick me up to show our parents that we are happy couple but now I don't know if he lied about his meeting or he actually has a meeting right now.

"Bye mom" I said to my mother as I got our of the car.
I started walking to my university here I saw somi and jun.

"Oh hi guys!" I said while waving they both waved me as well and we started walking to our class while talking.

And when it was time to go back home I went out of my university and found jaehyun.

"Oh bro, you're here again!" I asked.
"Hm, don't you like it?" He asked.
"No I liked it for sure but why do you always come here not my home?" I said.
"If you're talking about the home that you share with minghao then you haven't even called me there, so why should I come there and about your mother's home, I coming from there...your mother said to pick you up" he said.
"Okay, take breaths, let's go home" I said as he talked to much.

"Aren't you going with us?" Somi said while stopping me by holding my hand.
"No, next time?" I said.
"Okay" she said sadly.
"But if you both make any plan then invite me too" somi said.
"Okayy, now let us go?" Jaehyun said and holded the hand which somi was holding.

"Hey hey hey! It's my hand, give it back!" I said while taking my hand to myself.

We both were now on our way to my house.

I was talking with jaehyun when I got a text from somi.

Yn
She messaged

Hm
I replied

"Who is it?" Jaehyun asked.
"Somi" I said.
"She might be jealous because I took her best friend?" He said while smiling.
"No she isn't like that" I said.
"Okay"

Jaehyun is Sus
I don't think he is good for you
Jun said these thing btw
Hello
Where did you go
YN!!!!
WHAT HAPPEND GIRLL???
WHY ARENT YOU REPLYING
JUN WAS RIGHT!!

Ya I'm here jaehyun was just asking that who am I talking to so that's why I didn't reply and you!
I said

Time skip
We both reached to my home while chatting. Now we were having lunch cooked by my mother and after few seconds the door bell rang..

Jaehyun was going to open the door but I stopped him.
"You eat I'll go!" I said
"It's okay!" He said and went.

I sat back.

"Is your practicing going to start soon?" My mother asked.
"Yes, it was suppose to start but got cancelled and replanned so it is going to start in two days" I said.

And then someone came.

"It's your guests yn" jaehyun said while entering with someone behind him.

Jaehyun went and sat Infront of me as he was sitting there and I saw minghao.

"Minghao?" I asked.

He smiled
"Hi, honey" he said.

"Why the fu-" I was going to complain that who dare he call me that but then I remembered that I'm with my mother and jaehyun.

So I smiled instead and said.
"Come on sit here darling, have lunch with us" I said and turned back to my food.

"Of course" he said and sat next to me.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"How are you son?" Mom asked him.
"I'm good, what about you Mrs. Han" he said.
"I'm also good, yn serve your husband" mom said.
"Oh, right" I said and stood up.

I took the spoon to put some rice in his bowl but

Minghao holded my hand from which I was holding the spoon.

I looked at him who was already looking at me.

"I will do it honey" he said and smiled.

Minghao didn't left my hand so I took it back.

And sat back.

"Sure" I said.

What am I getting butterflies? Or a whole zoo?

"Yn, as your internship is going to start soon why don't you go back to your home?" Mom said
"I am already there?" I asked.
"No, I mean your and minghao's home" as she said that jaehyun coughed a bit.
I fastly put some water in his glass.

"Are you okay?" I asked him
He nodded while drinking the water.

"Yn, she is right, it's been one week you are here, I miss you" minghao said and holded my hands.

I got shocked for a second.

"Um- uh- um yes I missed you too" I said and smiled awkwardly.

"Love you" he said and kissed my forhead. And this time I started coughing.

"Oh" minghao said and gave me his glass of water.

I drank the whole glass.

"You surely missed her alot" mom said and they both smiled.

After few seconds of silence we suddenly started hearing someone sobbing.

I looked at jaehyun and then minghao who are looking at me worried...

I raised my eyebrows asking who is it...first jaehyun then minghao.

Minghao raised his eyebrows towards mom.

And hit my head.

Realising that am I a stupid??
I'll talk about this later.

"Mrs. Han are you okay?" Minghao asked.

She looked at us and smiled.
"Hm, I am, I just loved how you both love eachother...me and yn's dad were just like you both...it just made me a bit emotional, I am happy to have a clumsy daughter, a gentleman son in law and a lovely son" her mother said while caressing jaehyun's cheek and he was smilling.

"Mom, someone might misunderstand who your real child is" I said while giving a side eye.
"No, I love you all the same" mom said and hugged me and jaehyun.

"Come on, minghao" mom said and I forwarded my arm so that he can come in this hug too .