Chapter 32

Taehyung's Pov,

After leaving where Minnie, Jinnie and sunshine were not forgetting to take a bodyguard which was Sejin hyung.

I wanted to get a gift for sunshine and Jungkook who won the heart of my sunshine easily without trying I myself know it is a very stupid reason, but I wanted to get something that will suit them.

Entering an expensive looking store which sells mostly babies stuff it was so large that I could get lost but most importantly it was organized like literally every section has a particular color which makes my job easy.

Going directly to the yellow section which best fit describe my sunshine it's not as if he is mine but I wonder if Jungkook is ready for a baby yet.

I gently blushed and slapped myself gently with both my hands then patting my cheeks to stop the blush which of course wasn't working 'what am I thinking?' I thought but I want to have a baby in the future with Kookie if possible.

I couldn't help sighing because the clothes are too hard for me to pick because they are just to cute, looking at all the clothes in my hand I don't know which one to choose.

Suddenly I felt a breath on my shoulder area, and I instantly turned to look at who was near me but on high alert calming down I saw it was Sejin hyung.

Putting my hand close to my chest I looked at him while breathing in and out heavily and said ''Hyung it's you, how could you scare me like this?''   

I see him rubbing the back of his neck and smiling sheepishly and he said ''I'm sorry Tae, it's just that you were frowning not really a frown but more like creasing your brows in contemplation while looking at the clothes and you also didn't answer me when I called you.''

''I am sorry Sejin and yes you were right I was contemplating on picking which of this outfit will be good for sunshine all of them are pretty, but I don't know which one to choose from'' I replied while looking at the clothes then at him as he too was looking at the clothes before I heard him speak.

''why don't you just take all? you are basically rich'' he asked puzzled, and I was shocked forgetting that I am actually rich now.

'' Don't tell me you forgot that you were rich?'' he asked then began laughing while I just blushed in embarrassment then I ignored him before carrying all the clothes that I picked before going to another section filled with toys and no longer indecisive, I carried anything that I know that will fit my sunshine.

Before finally going to the cashier then paying and as for getting my revenge, I made Sejin hyung carry all what I bought.

Leaving the store, I went to another store which I had set my eyes on since which was a watch shop and yes, I want to get Kookie a watch I wanted to get him something else and I didn't know what to buy so I settled on a watch.

Tired from getting these two things I spotted a resting area which was empty a place where we can rest as we have been walking since, I told Sejin we should rest for a while, and he readily agreed.

Me and Sejin began talking about ourselves and family he is a very nice person, and he smiles a lot when talking about his family I could see from his eyes he genuinely loved them.

10 minutes or so, not really sure I heard a phone ringing, and it was Sejin's and he asked if he could take it I laughed and told him he didn't need my permission to ask he could.

When he picked it I could see his brow crease and after a minute he looked at me asking if he could go over there pointing somewhere saying it was private and a family matter and of course I said yes.

When he left I took my own phone and going through tiktok looking at some funny videos, makeuptutorials and many more.

I felt a shadow looming over me and I instantly knew it was Sejin smiling and raising my head ready to welcome him back ''you are ba-'' I stopped because this person was not Sejin and whoever he was he had a bad vibe coming from him.

''who are you?'' I asked but got know response instead I feel being bushed lying flatly on the sofa like chair I was sitting on and hovered over me.

He leaned closer to my neck and began sniffing me and I felt disgusted pushing him hard, but he wouldn't budge I could feel his hand roaming over my body which made me struggle violently and began screaming but I could see no help responding to my pleas and I began crying while still struggling violently.

In a flash I see the man who was on top of be being kicked away from me and groaning in pain I quickly stood up and arranged my clothes properly then I turned towards the man who wanted to rape me, and I could see that the random man who saved me was punching the other man and blood splattering after each punch.

  I don't really wan to see anybody dying even though the person was going to do something bad to me I am a human and I don't want anybody dying.

So with all my strength and courage I rushed to my benefactor and pulled him off the other man and I told him ''please calm down if you keep hitting him like that he could die'' then pleaded ''please'' because I could see the anger in his eyes.

He looked at me for some minutes then shouted at the other man ''Scram!!'' I watched as the other man who was on the floor immediately rose up and fled.

I looked at my benefactor then at his hand which was dripping with blood, and I brought him to a chair and looked for anything that can stop the bleeding, but I changed my mind when I found a first aid kit and began treating his wound and in silence which was awkward by the way.

''Name please?'' I asked when I finished treating his wound and looked at him as he was looking at me and I heard him reply ''Jackson Wang.''

''I Jackson my name is Taehyung, or you can call me Tae, thank you so much for saving me I don't know how to thank you enough''?

''it's okay angel, I can give you my number and you could repay me anytime I really need to go I have business later bye angel and take care of yourself'' he said then he left.

I mumbled 'bye' which he didn't hear as he was already far.