Chapter 21 (M)

🔞

Entering inside the hotel room and closing the door behind them Jungkook had Taehyung in his hand in a bridal position.

Jungkook placed him on the ground in a standing position and immediately began removing his dress and jewelries, Jungkook groaned because of the sinful sight before him, nothing in the front and a red gstring panties. 

Taehyung became red because of the way Jungkook was looking at him hungrily he can't back down now because he was the one who asked for it.   

It didn't take long before Taehyung's back hit the soft mattress of the bed while his eyes held Jungkook's.

''Shit'' Jungkook spoke out with his husked voice while his eyes still roamed at the sinful sight, the beauty in the bed laying with nothing but a gstring panties while exposing his body, covered Jungkook's eyes with pure lust.

Leaning closely Jungkook his rough palm began roaming around everywhere on the soft body till it stops into those soft mounds while squeezing it softly.

Taehyung's back arch at that so sexily inadvertently breaking the stare, soon enough Jungkook's hungry mouth met into Taehyung's soft flesh as he began to suck on them other flesh close to it were not spared as they were also sucked on.

"Ahm" Taehyung whimper out while his chest up and down with heavy breath, satisfied with his own work Jungkook looked at the freshly made red hickeys in which he had made, and a satisfied smirk was plastered over his face.  

After marking everywhere of the beauty under him he couldn't wait anymore as those red cherry lips needed his attention and he gave hem by diving into them.

Biting over soft lips while chewing on it making the Taehyung who was under him whimper, soon their tongue's meets with each other while Taehyung let other to devour him, who dive into the kiss while Taehyung just melted into it.

Jungkook left the already bruised lips with a pop sound while Taehyung whine at that and also the sensation he lost, Jungkook softly caressed his cheeks while Taehyung leaned into the touch making him smile softly.

Both their bodies brushed against each other while Taehyung who was under the Jungkook, Taehyung hooded eyes found Jungkook's smiling one and he couldn't also help but smile back.

From the corner of his eyes Jungkook's caught the red wine bottle that was placed near his reach, with a smirk he grabbed the wine bottle making Taehyung confused.

Taehyung hissed when the liquor was poured over his chest while Jungkook's palms grab his soft mounds again while massaging them as he pleased, Jungkook latched unto them with intense hunger in his eyes.

Jungkook's mouth captured over those perky buds again making the Taehyung arch his back while a sinful moan came out from his mouth.

Taehyung feels shiver all over his spine every time Jungkook sucked into his buds like a hungry child, he gasps out when he feels a thick thing tapping over his privates.

"J-Jungkook" Taehyung gasps out while his eyes roll back into his head when Jungkook circled into his clit with his index finger.

The tingling feeling with his burning body came in response to every single touch from Jungkook, the pleasure surging higher hitting through his body.

Soon enough Taehyung feels Jungkook's finger roughly circle around his throbbing clitoris while, he lets out a high-pitched moan "uh- ah" thighs shaking with his hands turns into fist, He looks at Jungkook who softly left pecks over his body.

Jungkook can feel slick gushed over Taehyung's hole through the panties as he lets his finger to circle around it, Taehyung flinched every time others touch, "trust me baby" Jungkook softly whisper as Taehyung looks into his eyes who looked back at him, his eyes widens when he feels a finger slide inside of him. Taehyung gasped out when Jungkook's finger started thrusting inside of him one became two and three Taehyung can feel a burning knot into his lower abdomen.