Chapter 12

Jungkook's Pov,

It has been an hour since I have woken up and not daring to stand up just want to look at my baby's sleeping face which I don't think I would ever get tired of seeing or staring at.

My hand traced his face hir red plump lips pouting and I just couldn't help stealing a kiss pulling back I see his eyes trembling and opening it was his what I thought was brown eyes but seeing it clearly with the sun shining on it was a beautiful honey-colored eyes.

I wanted to call him seeing he was in daze and noticing what he was looking at which was my chest filled with tattoo I left him as I just continued staring at him.

No one's Pov,

Waking up the first thing Taehyung noticed was a broad chest filled with tattoo and was immediately endeared by it, he knows it belongs to Jungkook because he had seen tattoo on his body like this but hasn't had time to check them out.

Stretching out his hand he began to trace them with his hands when he felt a comfortable electric current pass through his hand and Jungkook silently sucked in air harshly as he felt the comfortable current as he immediately relaxed.

Taehyung didn't know how many minutes he had spent tracing the tattoo on his chest reaching his chest as they same Jungkook who didn't know how many minutes he spent faking sleep and keeping still in a single position.

Right now he was feeling jealous of his chest because he wants to have his baby's beautiful eyes on his own and not his chest ''Like what you see baby.''

Taehyung hand froze as it was now immediately brought to his face covering it in embarrassment and shyness and also could feel his face burning on the account of being caught.

Jungkook started laughing as he saw his baby's state making Taehyung being more embarrassed as he began softly hitting Jungkook's chest ''s-stop l-laugh a-at m-me k-kookie.''

Jungkook abruptly stopped laughing when he heard what his baby called him, and he was happy, stunned and silent making Taehyung slowly raised his head when he didn't hear Jungkook laughing ''w-what h-happened J-Jungkook?'' still clueless of what he had done.

''What did you just call me baby? say it again'' Taehyung who now remembered what he said his face again in shyness and didn't want to answer but gave up when he was begged ''please baby say it again I want to hear you say it'' and like that Taehyung gave up and reluctantly said it ''K-kookie.''

Removing his hands from his face Jungkook came face-to-face with his baby's red blushing face and puting lips with the tip of his ear red no where on his face was not red, with that he dived in and started peppering kisses on his face making him giggle not knowing when a change in the mood shifted.

When Jungkook pulled back and stared at Taehyung who is also looking at him, his flushed face did things to him that he couldn't help but dive into the cherry red lips and kissed him with so much passion, with which Taehyung answered back with the same passion but couldn't go on as he was dominated by the other's one in which he will fully surrender.

As the seconds and minutes grew by, the room became more heated and right now they didn't even know what was happening.

Taehyung arched his back as felt pleasure from Jungkook's hand roaming over him and also his sensitive part which was his chest was being groped, a moan left his mouth and that was when came back and pulled back just to see his baby's red face filled with mist and lust in them.

Taehyung was confused as to why Jungkook stopped, looking at his baby's confused face he answered ''baby I am not going to go further when you are ready for me and when we establish a relationship and what you want us to be, the court is in your hand but I can't do it this time although I want you so bad I still want to make it memorable and beautiful for you'' with that he stood up from the bed and went to his closet to have a few minutes to calm himself and also reduce his boner but those few minutes or seconds cannot relieve him so went out like that while taking painful but unnoticeable steps.

Looking at his back leaving Taehyung was struggling as he wanted to shout 'he was ready' but is he although he is ready to give Jungkook anything he asks for but is he ready to lose his innocence he doesn't know, sitting up from the bed he scratched his head and began thinking.

Coming back the first thing Jungkook saw was his baby thinking with a clearly visible frown on his face taking steps to the bed that make him want to groan out but still kept his usual face, he picked him up placing him on the ground to face him as they were now standing face-to-face.

Flicking his forehead making Taehyung hiss in pain ''baby you don't have to think about anything let fate take its course'' while massaging the forehead he flickered and blowing air on it.

''baby, wear this that clothes looks tight on your body'' although it was not tight on his body Taehyung even liked the clothes but if Jungkook says it's tight then it's tight.

Taking the clothes from his hand he was confused as to wear he should change and looked at Jungkook smirked at him ''baby change here'' and that did it his once clear flushed face before is now filled with a bigger flush with shyness he still changed the clothes in front of him.

Don't forget to like and follow if you like the story.