Chapter 7

Jungkook's Pov,

Seeing my baby cry like this I promise to make whoever made him cry to wish they will not be found by me or else they are a goner.

Carrying him in a bridal style I brought him back to the bedroom on the bed making him sit on my lap making me feel his soft ass on my body and I silently groan looking at his glistening wet body due to the shower I gulped down when I saw his body on full display all sorts of crazy thoughts are coming into my head and I want him so badly I could feel my lower region tighten against my pants feeling suffocated down there.

The sound of sniffling brought me back from my daze and I began to comfort him while gritting me teeth because at any point in time I might explode and do something to him and I don't want to be hated by him.

''baby shhh don't cry anymore I am right here okay, just tell me who made you cry and I will make them all disappear'' I see him shaking his head not wanting to tell and I didn't push him.

We both stayed in a comfortable silence as I watched him and it was painful to sit here doing nothing when I am having a huge boner and I decided.

Picking him from my lap I placed him on the bed but he was quick to react as he grabbed my we shirt and began whimpering while looking at me with his cute bambi eyes.

I cooed at him and smiled ''baby I am not going anywhere I just want to take a shower while you have to wear the clothes I got for you'' I see him contemplate for a second but I interrupted him ''baby when we are done we would go hoe together. okay?''

I see his eye widen and he abruptly raised his head to look at me and shyly brought it back down when both of our eyes met, and I heard him say ''h-home'' I sighed again when I heard his voice and I replied firmly ''Home.''

Then I felt his hand loosen from my shirt and I kissed his forehead then walked stiffly to the bathroom to take care of my problems.

When I reached the bathroom door, I turned to look at my baby who in turn was also looking at me and I smirked at him ''baby you look much better without any clothes on'' I see him look down and gasp while he shyly bowed making me burst into laughter taking a glance from him again, I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me knowing that I am going to spend more time in here.

No one's Pov,

30 minutes later Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist with water droplet dripping from his hair.

He smirked when he saw his baby literally drooling over him he couldn't help but be proud of himself not like he is not always. he liked his lips when he saw his baby following his every movement then he finally came in front of him while his baby was still eyeing him wih drool on his face.

''Like what you see baby'' Jungkook said in a sexy tone. Taehyung who heard Jungkook's voice snapped out of his daze cleaning the drool then blushing while nodding then moving his eyes anywhere not to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed at his baby's antics before raising his baby up so they were both standing together then whispering into his ears ''baby you don't have to look away sooner or later everything on my body will soon belong to you okay'' Taehyung blushed more when he heard what Jungkook said and just nodded.

Satisfied with his baby's answered Jungkook pulled back and his breath hitched and groaned inwardly still staring at his baby then at his body and in his mind he thought 'why does the simplest of clothes look even sexy on his body, it seems I need to start looking for guards for my baby's protection?'

# Ignore the bag.

Taehyung who didn't hear Jungkook's voice again frowned before calling out his name ''K-Kook-'' then was interrupted when he heard what Jungkook said ''baby you look so beautiful that I don't ever want anyone to see you, or I can put you in my pocket taking you everywhere I go.''

Making Taehyung blush again and Jungkook smiled with a blushing face Taehyung remembered something and blushed harder before saying ''J-Jungkook g-go p-put o-on s-some c-clothes.''

Jungkook began teasing his baby for a while before he finally wore his clothes as he changed in front of his baby who was trying hard not to take a peek while he stifled his was a laughter.

When he was ready, he held his baby and said ''baby let's go home'' and Taehyung excitedly smiled ''y-yes!!'' forgetting his embarrassment.