Chapter 5

Jungkook's Pov,

I woke up groggily and groaned when I heard the sound of my phone ringing, getting up and picking it seeing it was my assistant.

''good morning boss'' and I replied ''what do you want?'' ''boss we are on our way to pick you up you have a meeting this morning and you are almost late'' I replied in a cold tone ''postpone the meeting''. 

The sound of shuffling could be heard from the bed and turning around I see my baby in my shirt waking up and rubbing his eyes looking very cute and beautiful and I know I am a goner for him.

''boss boss are you still there'' I quickly replied ''bring me a female clothing and must be very soft with also a soft shoe and also my own change of clothes'' and with that I hanged up the phone.

Giving my attention to my baby and laughed making him look at me and I smiled at him ''baby good morning''.

I was amused when his eyes widened and immediately hid himself under duvet and I laughed out loud while walking towards the bed.

Pulling the duvet down just to see my baby's beautiful face I picked him up making him sit on my lap facing me, His head was bowed down which I didn't like it ''baby look at me'' not getting a response I added ''please'' and he looked up as our eyes met I smiled at him and he also gave me a shy smile.

''Good morning baby'' I said again, ''g-goo-d m-morning m-mister.'' he replied in his sweet soft voice almost made me have a boner and want to take him right now but I am a rational and self-controlled man, so I sucked everything in my taking a deep breath.

''Mister? I thought I mentioned yesterday my name is Jeon Jungkook'' I said making him blush and I continued ''baby what is your name?'' I didn't get an immediate response as I see him fiddling with his hands and bending his heads.

Then his sweet voice sounded again ''K-Kim t-taehyung'' oh my gawd his name is just as beautiful as himself. ''Kim Taehyung, that's a beautiful name baby'' I see him blush again and he whisper ''thank you''.

Thinking about something I started ''baby look at me'' and he raised his head and we both stared at each other and I continued ''baby I know we just met and you may not fully trust me I just have something that I want to say is that I want to make you mine as that I am going to be yours, since when I first saw you yesterday and that's all I can think off so baby could you please give me a chance to get to know you and court you where we will go on many dates asking you to be mine and finally propose to you and we will get married and start a family together.''

I see his eyes widened and tears filled them as he began sobbing I didn't know what to do so I brought him closer to me hugging him tightly as he body trembled due to his crying and finally he stopped crying and he pulled back only for me to see his red puffy eyes, holding his face with both my hands I brought my lips to his face as I kissed away his tears and I heard his hoarse voice which was still soft even after crying for long ''r-really'' and I smiled ''yes baby''

Then he said something quietly which made my already melted heart to melt again ''I-I a-also w-want t-to k-know more a-about y-you e-even i-if w-we j-just m-met y-yesterday'' and he quickly covered his face with his hands making me laugh ''baby trust me, I am going to make you the happiest that you will ever be okay'' and I removed his hands from his face and gave him a quick kiss in the mouth I of course wanted to devour him but just like I said I am self-controlled man and I can wait.

Hearing a knock from the door making me glare at the door as I see my baby flinch, rubbing his head ''baby can you go to the bathroom and take a shower I sent someone to bring some clothes for you, let me quickly answer the door okay'' and he nodded I set him down on the floor and he turned his head curiously and cluelessly looking like a lost puppy I laughed out at his cuteness making him look at me questionly and I smiled pointing at the bathroom ''that's the bathroom baby''  

I smiled when he nodded his head and went to the direction I was pointing at, when the bathroom closed my smile immediately dropped and I was back to my cold self and said ''come in'' my assistant walked in and bowed ''good morning boss, here are the things you requested'' dropping he bag on the table and still staying there ''good job'' and he replied ''thank you boss'' ''tell Mr. Choi that Kin Taehyung is now mine and he will be leaving with me today'' I said in a cold tone ''yes boss'' is all I heard before I dismissed him '' you may leave for now I will be out in an hour wait'' with that the assistant left.