Chapter 15

"Respected Public Figure's Mall Outing with Mystery Partner: Sparks Social Media Frenzy - Fans' Reactions Range from Shock to Intrigue as Unanswered Questions Lingering a stunning development that has sent shockwaves through the public sphere, [Jeon Jungkook], an esteemed icon known for his pristine reputation devoid of any scandals or romantic entanglements, was recently spotted shopping at a local mall alongside a Partner whose identity remains shrouded in mystery. The seemingly innocuous outing, which has since snowballed into a full-fledged media sensation, has left fans and critics alike clamoring for answers in the absence of any official explanation from the enigmatic pair. As whispers of speculation and conjecture reverberate across social media platforms, loyal supporters of [Jeon Jungkook] find themselves grappling with conflicting emotions of disbelief and curiosity, struggling to reconcile the discrepancy between the virtuous image he has long upheld and this unforeseen twist in his public persona."

#JPG# #JPG# #Small anchor#

10000comments

12000likes

--------------------------------------------------------------

While the internet exploded from the news that just received and it can be seen that Jungkook got his wish.

Both people who were being discussed were shopping on their own, Taehyung felt nervous and excited upon entering one of the stores which was a Gucci store,

 he had always dreamed of entering here since he got one clothes from them on his birthday when he was younger and even admired them when he sneakily watched their advertisement on the Tv in his parent's mansion and immediately fell in love with t...

 he had always dreamed of entering here since he got one clothes from them on his birthday when he was younger and even admired them when he sneakily watched their advertisement on the Tv in his parent's mansion and immediately fell in love with the designer brand.

Upon feeling his nervousness Jungkook asked ''baby what's wrong?'' and with that Taehyung turned to him nervousness long gone with excitement taking over with that he exploded telling about how he loves Gucci brand with hic cute stuttering and always wished he had it and how he knew it from his best friend.

Jungkook smiled when listening to his baby's rant making all his bodyguards shiver, they have gone through thick and thin with their boss and still not used to the his smile even being in the same mansion as him, in the underworld business he is called 'the great Jungkook' or 'JK' which is real and also not real not many people know his real mafia title name 'beast' only a few which are his people and longtime enemies he destroyed, but seeing him smile like this makes them shiver and nauseous but they are professionals they don't act reckless. 

They all shake their head in pity to the excited Taehyung before them who was talking to the mafia king like he is some normal person, in the four days they have already grown attached to the cute femboy and hope nothing happens to him in the hands of their boss.

Jungkook who was listening to o his baby's excited ranting which sounded like music to his ears and thought it was cute with his little stuttering was already smiling but when he heard his baby say about his best friend his smile became fake.