enter the demigod- jinx di angelo

Comincia dall'inizio

Jinx slapped herself a few times, hyping herself up. She could do it. She was ready for real this time.

As she was inching closer, she noticed tiny people. Jinx squinted, she really needed to clean the grime and dirt off of her glasses.

Jinx stopped, recognizing the kids in front.

"Annabeth? Percy?" Her breath caught. If the two strongest demigods were frozen, what could she do?

It is good to have form. The voice came from the entity with no mouth. It had no mouth but Jinx didn't doubt the power dripping from it. With these hands, I can eviscerate you.

Jinx had to save her friends. That's why this entire thing started, Percy and Annabeth fell into the pit of Tartarus.

She stopped again. Jinx was kind of slow, it was a side effect of being overpowered. That's why it took her so long to realize that the It in front of her was Tartarus. He was the pit. That's why he's happy to have form because he was once a pit.

As soon as he finished speaking, everything in the pit seemed to have their attention on him. He was the center and everything was attracted to him.

She was so murdering Khaos.

Your fear smells wonderful, said the god. I see the appeal of having a physical body with so many senses. Perhaps my beloved Gaea is right, wishing to wake from her slumber.

He stretched out his massive purple hand and might have plucked up Percy like a weed, but a

Titan interrupted.

Jinx quickened her pace. This was time to make an entrance. To make a scene.

"Begone!" The Titan leveled his spear at the god. "You have no right to meddle!"

Meddle? Tartarus turned. I am the lord of all creatures of the darkness, puny Iapetus. I can do as I please.

His black cyclone face spun faster. The howling sound was so horrible, Annabeth fell to her knees and clutched her ears. The Titan stumbled, the wispy comet tail of his life force growing longer as it was sucked toward the face of the god. Jinx clenched her sword, pushing through.

The Titan roared in defiance. He charged and thrust his spear at Tartarus's chest. Before it could connect, Tartarus swatted the Titan aside like he was a pesky insect. He went sprawling.

Why do you not disintegrate? Tartarus mused. You are nothing. You are even weaker than Krios and Hyperion.

"I am Bob," said Bob the Titan.

Tartarus hissed. What is that? What is Bob?

"I choose to be more than Iapetus," said the Titan. "You do not control me. I am not like my brothers."

As she ran, Jinx pulled back her arm and launched the sword straight into Tartaus' chest. Her sword looks pathetically small compared to the size of his chest.

An awkward silence came before he started roaring in anger.

Annabeth whipped around and saw a ragged Jinx and the smallest of hope contaminated her misery.

"Jinx?"

Jinx ran to hug her. She felt like this would never happen. "Oh my gods, you guys are okay." Tears sprung in her eyes.

Annabeth vaguely remembered the time when Jinx walked right past her the last time she was cornered in a battle. She smiled a little, "you came all this way." The smile dropped. "You're here? Why are you here? You need to leave right now."