"Mother, Dad, thanks for coming." Logan said greeting his parents.

"It's about time you let us come over Logan." Mitchum told him

"Dad, we didn't even have furniture until today. We've been unpacking and trying to get settled. Emily has been directing delivery teams around since this morning."

"Emily is here?" Shira asked.

"She is. She's the one who has done all the interior design."

"Would you like her to give you a tour?" Rory asked.

"That would be lovely." Shira smiled fakely.

"I'll go find her, please excuse me." Rory smiled, then quickly walked away to find her grandmother.

"Mother, you need to be nicer to Rory. Pretending she doesn't exist isn't an option here. This is Rory's home. You either be pleasant, or you can leave. Do you understand me?" Logan asked once Rory was out of the room.

"Logan, watch your tone." Mitchum warned.

"Don't tell me what to do in my own home. You either treat my wife with respect, or you can get out of her home, and never be welcome back in our lives. It's your choice to make." Logan told them, then walked away himself.

"Damn Bro!" Collin said as he followed Logan through the house.

"What?" Logan asked.

"You really aren't messing around with the Dragon Lady, are you?"

"Not after the crap she's pulled. She's lucky to be here today at all."

"Can we not have a repeat of last time?"

"No promises. Let's just hope that my mother is on her best behavior."

"My Grandma is taking care of Shira." Rory said stepping up next to Logan and Collin as Logan slid his arm around her and kissed the side of her head.

"Logan just bit into his parents." Collin told her.

"Awesome! I'm sure Grandma will do the same thing. She told me not to worry about Shira at all tonight because she was going to personally make sure your mother is on her best behavior."

"Should we be worried?" Logan asked.

"Nah, Grandma can handle her. But there could be some pretty epic fireworks coming."

"I'm not posting bail tonight." Collin told them.

"Don't worry Collin, my grandma won't be needing any." Rory assured him.