0️⃣5️⃣

At De'Yomi houseDetroit MI📍

At De'Yomi house
Detroit MI📍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, and De'Yomi was still sleepy. I got out of bed and went to grab the camera. I turned it on. "Hey guys, I'm Skilla Baby, and we are doing a vlog today. But I need to grab everyone's phone and the kid's tablets. Cause I goons break them then buy new ones," I said, grabbing De'Yomi's phone. "Baby, get up and get dressed," I said. She woke up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. I went to the twin's room and woke them up. "Grab your clothes and go get ready," I said. They grabbed their clothes and got ready. I went to Koda's room. "You up," I said. "Yeah, but to get dressed," he yelled from his bathroom.

"Coo," I said, grabbing his phone. I went to Heaven's room to see her fully ready to play GTA. I took her phone. "EVERYONE, WHEN YOU DONE, COME TO THE SECOND FLOOR BALCONY!" I yelled and heard ok from everyone. After about fifty minutes, everyone comes to the second-floor balcony. "You saw our phones," Koda said. "Yeah, come look, they are down there on the ground broken. "WHAT," De'Yomi said. They all came and looked. The twins were not as bothered. "You suck ass, dude," Koda said, annoyed. "Everyone, go get in the car. We have things to do," I said. Everyone was mad.

We drove to the mall, and they were still mad. "Follow me," I said. We walked into the Apple store. "You come t rub it in our faces, asshole," Heaven said. "Nope, go pick out a new phone and AirPods." Everyone got to smiling and hugging Me. "Thank you, dada," Mela said. "You welcome, baby," I said. I sat down and waited for them.

"I got a purple iPad 11 with the Apple pen And keyboard, same for everyone else, and the iPhone 14 purple, and we all get Air pod 2 generation. The twins got the big headphones. Koda got the iPhone 13 green, and Sisst got the iPhone 14 plus white and headphones." "How much?" "12,250.63?" I walked in and paid for the stuff. "Who The fuck told y'all to get iPad, you expensive fucker" I said As we walked out of The store. "We love you, dada," Mela said. "I don't love you, but I like you cause you make Mommy and sissy smile and thank you," melmel said. "Aw," I said. "We will grab food and set up all of your stuff.  And I got all of your sim cards," I said, pulling out little bags with names and sim cards. "Smart man," De'Yomi said, kissing My cheek.

We walked to get food and set up the phones and pads. After all that, we went to the urban air. When we got there, it could be a car on the outside. "Ok, y'all can go have fun, but be good," I said as We walked in. "Omg, our friends," Melmel said. "Go, y'all don't need wristbands," I said as all the kids ran around. "I called kits of people here and bought the place out for 4 hours," I said. "Thank you for doing that for my kids," Yomi said. "You welcome, and your besties want you," I said, pointing at the girls at the food line. "Thank you," She said, going to her friend. "I went out outside and hoped it was the sprinter van. "Yoo," tay said. "Yoo," I said, dapping him and sada up.

"So, Skilla, how do you want the baby shower to look," the Girl asked. "It's a gender reveal, so I want it stitch and angle theme. And boxing gloves to reveal the baby's gender, and I need everything made by Friday and set up by Saturday next week," I said. "Ok, I will have it ready," she said. She got up and left. "What if you have twins?" Tay said. "I hope not. I want one boy or girl." "You sure you want a girl?" Sada said, giving me a look. "Yeah, nogga, I want her to be like her mom. Strong independent grinder, kind respectful," I said. "Aww, Skilla is in love," Tay let out. "We not even dating," I said. I will take her to meet my family tonight for dinner; little do they know.

"Well, when are we gonna hit the studio," sada asked. "Tomorrow," I said. We talked for a while and shit like that before. You know, it was 5:00. So we all went back to the house. "So I need all of you to dress up nice for dinner. We have to be there by 6:55," I said. "Omg, you keep waiting until the last minute to say stuff," heven said, running to her room. Everyone left me standing there. So I went to the bathroom and got ready

Once everyone was ready, we went to the dinner place. My mom was already seated with my sister. "Tre, are these all her kids?" my sister asked. "Nope, only the twins. These two are my siblings," she said. "Do they live with u?" my mom asked. "Yep, our mother died of an overdose, and his dad was murdered, and her dad found out about her when she was ten. He let her live with me," she said. "What do you do for work?" my mom asked. "I vlog, do hair, get sponsors," she said. "Damn, I like you. Finally, you brought a girl of my standards." my mom said. "Same here," my sister said.

"What do you mean?" Yomi asked. "He would bring ig hoes around and how you ain't good for nothing but sex. And the girl would have stupid ass kids because the mom was stupid and didn't teach the kids. How? Who just wanted to trap him with a baby?" my mom said. "Well, I'm pregnant, but I'm not going to trap him because I don't believe in abortions, as you can see," Yomi said. "How?" my sister asked. "He's talking me into drinking," she said. "Sounds like him," his sister laughs.

"Well, I accept you 'cause You are smart and brave," Mom said. "If you need anything, call me," my mom said, handing her the phone. "Ok, this is Lamelo Jr, but we call him MelMel. This is Lamela, but we call it Mela or Lala. This is heaven, but we call her hev, and lastly Na'Koda, but we call him Koda," she said. "How old are you, lamelo?" my sister asked. "I'm five, and I can do third-grade math and science," he said, playing math games on his iPad. "I'm Lamela, and I do third-grade math and English," she said, watching Cookie Swirl C on her tablet. "See, Trevon, smart mom equals smart kids," my mom said.

"Well, I'm heaven, 15 and a junior," she said. "Should you be a sophomore?" my sister asked. "Yeo, but I'm smart, thanks to my sister," she said. "I'm Koda, 16 repeating senior," he said. "Why are you repeating," my mom asked. "I caught a teacher touching a girl and beat his ass. They expelled me because the girl was scared to speak, but they let me back because she spoke up eventually," Koda said. "Damn, so you would have Graduated at 15," my sister said. "Yep," he replied.

We spent the next hour getting to know each other. And then ate and went home. It was a fantastic day for me. I hope it was an amazing day for them, too.