Chapter 11

Once I arrived at the top floor, I realized how stupid it was from me to not ask for the room number.

The whole floor seemed to be empty, there was not a single sound, except for...I heard moaning from one of the many doors, so I moved over to it and got ready to kick it in.

But if I think about it...how likely would it be for Angel and Vaggie to fuck around during such a dangerous time, surely they'll have something better to do.

"Ah fuck!"

I rolled my eyes at the man's screaming.

"That was all? Wow..."

The girl said unimpressed.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Vaggie. Laying beneath me like some dead fucking fish!"

This was enough intel for me, so I punched the door in and grabbed my sword.

Vaggie: What the fu-

My sword hit her on the top of her head, almost completely dividing it.

"Woah, hey! Who are you, beautiful? My name's Angel."

He introduced himself as he crawled up to me.

Y/N: Someone who will kill every single one of you.

Angel: Now that's so unnecessary, we could have so much fun.

He assured, with a flirty grin.

Y/N: No amount of flirting will save you now.

"We brought the tower down, Slayer. It appears that a hotel staff member, named "Carmilla Carmine" has been inside the tower when it came down. Alastor sent her over there to defend it while he will make sure you'll behave inside of the hotel."

A familiar robotic voice told me through my helmet's communication system.

Y/N: Was she someone of importance?

Angel: Who? Vaggie? Nah. Pfft, forget about that bitch.

"She was an arms dealer who supplied Spawn and the hotel with weapons."

Y/N: Demons need guns? Since when?

Angel: What are you talking about, hot stuff?

"Not regular guns, Angelic Weapons. They're from heaven but hell's black market got their claws on them."

Y/N: Good she's gone then.

Angel: Who's gone?

"Who is that annoying creature babbling in the background?"

Y/N: Wait a second.

I took one of the many sex toys which were all over the room and shoved it into Angel Dust's mouth, before giving the toy a little kick to get it deeper into the demon's throat and shutting him up.

"Finally. What's our next move? I'm still in the basement with Charlie. I had to shock her because she wanted to run off. So don't worry about her."

He explained as Angel choked on the ground before me, trying his best to get the toy out of his mouth.

Y/N: It's gonna be a great distraction for the hotel, maybe they won't even notice the death of Vaggie and the porn star that I'm about to kill.

"What did you say?"

I looked over at Angel Dust and realized that he has already suffocated.

Y/N: Forget the "about to kill" part, he's dead.

"You killed Vaggie and Angel Dust?"

Y/N: Yeah.

"Okay, that makes things a bit easier. Make sure to not cross paths with Alastor and Spawn though, we do not want to take on them yet."

I heard a noise coming from inside the closet.

Y/N: I'll call you back, there's something in here.

"What do you mean by that, Slayer? Do you-".

I ended the call and walked over to the closet to open it.