Chapter 10

Some fighting and furniture breaking later, Spawn was able to overpower me and throw me into the basement again, which they already had a new door for, some kind of magical gate.

"So we meet again, I see you didn't want to search for my body, can I ask why?"

The decapitated head of RoboCop spoke up.

Y/N: I made a mistake, one wrong turn and it was all over.

"You stepped into that casino, you should've just kept walking."

Y/N: I know that now.

"At least you were able to kill some more hotel staff."

Y/N: It doesn't matter, we can kill as many as we want, they will still gain power. And now I know why.

"Why?"

He asked me surprised and confused at the same time.

Y/N: Alastor has a radio tower which is attracting new possible inhabitants and hotel staff.

"A radio tower? Down here in hell?"

Y/N: Yes...I know how that sounds but it's true.

"Maybe the radio tower is also the thing that is jamming our scanners."

Y/N: You guys have scanners?

"Of course, this helps us find hotel staff and kill them if they're roaming around outside."

Y/N: For how long have you been doing this?

"Three months now."

Y/N: And you never stumbled upon his radio tower?

"There are some towers out there but none of them are actually working."

Y/N: Looks like one of them is.

"I already sent out a bunch of my machines to attack every tower they can find."

Y/N: That was quick.

"We have no time to waste, you're about to be executed."

Y/N: They're still voting, so nothing is set in stone yet.

I protested, raising my finger.

"Do you actually think they will let you live after what you've done to them?

Y/N: If we destroy Alastor's tower and cause them to shift focus, maybe they'll let me live so I can fight for them.

"Sadly, with Spawn on their side, we have no chance to overpower them."

Y/N: I'm stronger than him.

"He absolutely destroyed you and threw you back in here."

Y/N: Who said that I didn't just let him win, so I could meet up with you again?

"Right, that's a very likely scenario, Slayer."

He claimed sarcastically.

Y/N: Let's think about how to escape this place.

"No chance, this magic at the doorframe is very effective against you humans. Demons have no problems with it but humans will burn to death immediately."

Y/N: The question is...how much human is still left in me?

"You are still a human, no matter how you twist it."

Y/N: What happens if I die in hell? Where will I awake then? Will I awake at all?

"I never experienced death in hell, but I'm assuming that everything will turn black, forever. There's no waking up from death down here."