Chapter 6

The old man spoke up again, not letting the girls or Alastor speak.

"I want to talk to that son of a bitch, one on one."

Alastor: What? There's no way I'm letting you sit next to him in one room, he's dangerous.

"I don't care, Alastor. He took everything away from me, I just want to look that monster in the eye. So, if you excuse us, we need a moment."

He explained as he went into a room while indicating me to follow him, which I did.

Y/N: What do you wanna talk about, old man?

I asked as I sat down on a chair which was facing a bloodred armchair.

"Take your helmet off."

He demanded as he sat down on the armchair in front of me.

Y/N: So you can shoot me in the head? No, thanks.

"I won't shoot you, fool. Death will take you without my help."

Y/N: What makes you think I'll die down here?

"No mortal leaves hell. And you're nothing special."

Y/N: I can assure you, I'm very fucking special.

I protested while leaning towards him and resting my arm on my knee.

Y/N: In fact, I'm so damn special that I could take this whole fucking Hotel down If I wanted to.

"You'd die trying."

Y/N: How so? You guys have some hidden weapons around here which you will use to kill me?

"I'm one punch away from taking your life, so you better shut your mouth and listen."

I leaned back into the chair, tilting my head to the side, ready to listen to the bullshit this man is about to spit out.

"There is a way to return her life and you will do that."

Y/N: Or you'll kill me with your "one hit punch"?

I asked mockingly.

"I will. She was like a daughter to me and you took her away, so you will make this right again. Correct that mistake."

Y/N: That was no mistake.

I countered as I summoned an axe and examined it.

He backed away slightly, not wanting to be near that axe, which gave him away.

What kind of immortal demon would be afraid of an axe?

Y/N: Tell me, old man. What do you really do here? What is this hotel for?

"You already know that. We're helping sinners escape the wrath of the king of hell."

Y/N: King of Hell, who's that?

"His name is..."

He leaned closer to my ear and whispered his name.

"Malebolgia"

A smile formed on my lips.

Y/N: It has been too long since I heard that name.

"You know him?"

Y/N: We were bitter enemies once...still are.

"He is the one hunting us. He wants to kill us just because we help sinners instead of condemning and torturing them."

Y/N: You're an error in his system, of course he will chase you down and attempt to solve the problem.

"He is a very evil and disgusting being."

Y/N: Just like you, everyone inside this hotel and that bitch that I cut in half a minute ago.

"Watch your words, mortal."

He hissed as he stood up from his armchair and pointed his finger at me, causing me to stand up as well and look down on him.

Y/N: Don't pick a fight that you already lost, Grandpa.

"You will do what I say or else-"

Y/N: Sit your old ass down.

I ordered as I pushed him back into his armchair.

Y/N: You are not in the position to give out orders, none of you are. You are nothing compared to me. That radio guy though...he's tough, where did he come from?

"Like I would tell you shit."

Y/N: You're right, I'll just ask him myself.

Alastor POV

Alastor: Alright, I'll go in and check on them, can't imagine them talking for that long.

I said as I walked away from Vaggie and Charlie and knocked on the door while trying to hear them from outside.

I got no response and I also wasn't able to hear them talking at all, so I pushed the door handle down and realized that they locked the door.

Alastor: Ugh, of course it's locked...

I groaned annoyed before kicking the door in and entering.

The first thing I saw was Sir Pentious, with an axe in his head.

There were no signs of the Slayer at all.

With my blood boiling I ordered the others to come to me with a loud command which they obeyed immediately.

Alastor: He killed Sir Pentious...

Is all I said, driving the others into a state of rage as well.