Chapter 1

When our mission on Mars failed and the demons overran our base, we were forced to fall back.

Most of us managed to flee from Mars and get back to earth safely.

Some of us chose to stay and fight against the evil forces.

I was one of the few that stayed to fight.

And I was also the only survivor.

Seeing all my comrades die around me filled me with rage, a good type of rage.

For the first time in my life I felt like my life had purpose.

And as I kept fighting and killing more of them for hours without even getting tired, I realized that my purpose was to fight and defeat evil.

That's exactly what I will do and not in some shitty Disney Princess way, I will cut them into pieces, using every tool that falls into my hands.

Eight months have passed since our base was overrun, eight months of heavy fighting later, I emerged victorious.

It was a bittersweet victory, no matter how many thousand demons I have slayed, nothing could ever bring my lost comrades back.

I used the loss of my comrades as motivation to kill the evil forces, now that they're gone, I'm left alone with the burn of loss which will haunt me forever.

I asked for an evacuation, which they hesitated to do at first but after hearing that I singlehandedly stopped the assault, they got interested and sent a ship to pick me up and bring me back to earth.

Obviously, I wasn't allowed to just walk back home, they had to question me as well as do a bunch of tests to find out what was "wrong" with me.

They didn't believe that one man could do the shit that I have done.

One night, after finding out that earth has been attacked by demons, I chose to break out and look if I could find the attackers, to put them to sleep.

When I arrived at my home, which was just a trailer in the desert, I found it absolutely demolished.

And my dear pet rabbit Daisy...was dead.

They bit off all her paws and tore her head off her body, not leaving much behind for me to bury.

I could feel the anger build up inside me again as my fingers wrapped around my blade.

One last visit to the inside of my trailer was made, to collect every weapon that I had.

But there were two things that caught my attention, it was a piece of paper and a radio which wasn't mine.

"Tune In"

Was written on the paper, obviously meaning that I should turn the radio on, which I did.

"Why hello, mortal! Looks like it took you quite a while to get back to earth, huh? I'm so sorry for what happened to that ugly pet of yours but I'm giving you a chance to avenge it! All you have to do is to turn to a certain station, which is noted at the back of the piece of paper. This will allow you to pay us a visit and really get back at us!"

He broke down in laughter after he was done while I checked the other side of the paper and turned into the radio station it told me to.

This changed everything around me.

It felt like I was being warped into somewhere else.

After a few minutes of this shit, I arrived in an ugly but yet familiar place...hell.