Chapter 4

Y/N: Who are you?

I asked the creepy glowing skull that I held in my hand.

"My name is Alex. Alex Murphy. Or at least that was my name once."

Y/N: Once?

"I roamed the earth before I was taken here."

Y/N: So you were a sinner...

"I wasn't. Not willingly at least. My job wasn't the nicest one. But I did my best to protect my country as RoboCop."

This reveal came very unexpectedly.

Y/N: You are- how did they manage to catch you?

"I wasn't caught, I was dragged down here once I died."

Y/N: I think I saw it on the news, you got killed by Deathstroke, after trying to help some innocent people escape.

"Indeed. I failed. But I will not fail again. I must get out of here. I know what you did on Mars."

Y/N: I watched a news report about you, on that old piece of junk that we called a TV. That's what I did.

"You slayed thousands of them. They are preparing for revenge that they will unleash on our earth."

Y/N: I won't let them.

"Then you must find a way out of here. And don't even think about kicking in the door, you won't be able to."

Y/N: That was my one and only plan, what else can I do to get outta here?

"My head is able to send out a SOS signal, you just need to connect it to any kind of communication device."

Y/N: I got an old walkie here.

"That'll do, connect me to it."

I did what he asked for and he told me to disconnect them again.

Y/N: So?

"They are on their way to rescue us."

Y/N: Who's "they"?

"An army of someone who was sent to hell unjustly as you and I did."

Y/N: Are you telling me that we'll be backed by an army?

"Yes, I hope you're ready to fight a little, because there will be no way out of this building without spilling blood."