Chapter 2

My heavy combat boots dragged across the red ground of hell, it felt similar to walking on Mars.

Sinners were walking everywhere around me.

They were skinny, twisted people, with pain written all over their starved faces.

The best thing I could do is to end their suffering and put them down, but I won't.

They're being punished, and I won't intervene, God has made his decision and a mere mortal like me shouldn't go against our creator.

"Hey buddy!"

A tall, skinny demon-like guy shouted as he was approaching me while waving his hand with a wide smile on his face.

He had a staff in his hand and casually poked the bottom part of it into the ground as he was walking towards me.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is-"

My sword drilled through his stomach, making his whole body pop and disappear, leaving only smoke behind.

"Now that was fucking rude."

He complained as he appeared from behind me.

Y/N: What kind of demon are you?

"Will you finally listen now? Great. My name is Alastor and I brought you here to-"

His head was cleaved in half by one swift strike from my sword.

Alastor: Now you're just fucking annoying me, you little piece of shit!"

He yelled at me as he appeared from the side and kicked me in my chest, sending me to the ground.

As I was about to stand up, his staff pierced through my body, pinning me to the ground.

Alastor: Would you just stop swinging like an ape and listen?!

He asked as he stepped on me and squatted down to face me.

Alastor: Look here man, I know you have some trouble with demons and shit...so do we, that's why I pulled you into my realm, we kinda need your help.

Y/N: Why would I help an evil and demonic creature like you?

Alastor: Because...

My pet rabbit Daisy popped out of nowhere and fell into his hands.

Alastor: She's alright with me, but if you refuse to help...I'll just-

My hand grabbed his throat and my tightening grip prevented him from talking.

Y/N: If you even think about harming her.

*snap*

His neck broke easier than I expected and his body went limp before it turned into red smoke.

With a quiet groan, I pushed the staff out of my body, allowing me to stand up and walk again.

Alastor: Now, now Mister Slayer. How about you move your cute demon slaying ass to the Hazbin Hotel? I have some girls waiting for you there...and boys if you're into that. They'll tell you how you can help us.

His voice echoed through every corner of the environment which surrounded me.

I examined my sword after picking it up.

Alastor: Be careful with that toothpick of yours, it does hurt us. And besides, it would be very rude of you to harm the people that let you into your new home.

Y/N: My new home?

Alastor: Of course! What, you thought I'm just gonna let you leave? You'll stay here until you have taken care of our little problem. Then you can have Daisy and piss off.

He ended his sentence with laughter and a bunch of red lamps hanging above my head lit up, to show me the way to the hotel that he mentioned.