Party like a rock

Momo

Date: May 30th
Location: New Club
Time: 12am

"Have a nice night ladies" the Uber driver smiled and waved at us before driving off.

" Damn Mo look at that line" lani said causing my attention to shift towards the club and the line

. Damn that line is long ash.

*phone vibrates

$Mitch👯‍♀️🖤: where are you?

Me: outside this lines is crazy.

$Mitch👯‍♀️🖤: BITCH
                                 VIP
                            NAME AT DOOR
                                   HURRY!!!

Oh shit I forgot about that and why df does she keep telling me to hurry this shit better be fun
.
" come on lani we gotta go in the vip line" I said grabbing her hand pulling her towards the line.

" Megan better be wit some good looking brothers cause this club is definitely given vanilla baby" lani said while looking around the line

"NEXT" the big beefy bouncer yell at us looking down on me and lani he was really big ah like how I imagine strek or the hulk to look in real life.

"ID's " he stated he looked like he was bored and was ready to go.

Lani handed her ID over first then I gave mine.

"You guys are on the special guest list follow him" the big boy said causing me and lani to look at each other.

I just shrugged my shoulders and followed who he said to follow all this trying to follow directions is sobering me up a little I thought.

As soon as we hir the top of the steps it was like a book case there and the man who we were supposed to be following looked at us with amusement in his eyes and said welcome to wonder land the book case flew open and lights was all I saw.

Wtf is this I thought to myself walking through the flashing lit hallway, the farther you walked in the louder the music got.

" mo this shit is trippy asf bitch we're really about to party like some yt sorority girls" lani yelled jumping up and down grabbing my hand.

Coming out of the hallway thing there was a girl waiting. " hey are you mo" she tried her best to yell over the music.

I just nodded " follow me I'm the bottle girl for your guys section" she smiled walking.