Big launch pt.2

Momo

Location: in a triangle
Date: May 20th
Time: to get df on

" now  that's just what I needed .... you need to quit babysitting sitting that drink and come on it's time to get this party started"

30mins later

It feels like I've been on my feet for hours,  honestly I'm a grown ass women and I need to learn how to stop being so anxious when talking to people.

I've been walking around greeting my guess since I got here, and I'm so happy with the turn out I can honestly say that support comes in the least expected places sometimes.

"Mo who's dat" lai said pointing to a man with his back towards us talking to Mr.Rossetti one of the men that is concerning investing in the company.

" girl idk who that is he must be important to be talking with Brian Rossetti" I said turn my attention back to my god baby.
" girl the way he's walking over here and stearin you down you gotta know him" she laughed causing me to look up at what she was talking about.

Everything froze its like I couldn't hear anything but myself breathing.

I swear I didn't breathe this loudly ever but that's all I could hear as he came invading my bubble.

" Mo" *smack " oowww wtf lai" I mugged her while rubbing my leg" you was catching flys" "anyways why don't you introduce your friend mo don't he rude" she snickers

" Mo" *smack
" oowww wtf lai" I mugged her while rubbing my leg
" you was catching flys" "anyways why don't you introduce your friend mo don't he rude" she snickers

I scrunched up my face confused untill she nodded towards the one and only B.

Still looking at me but he has a grin that makes me anxious on his face, shaking it off I give the introduction.

"Lani this is B one of Mas's friends,  B this is my bestfrandddd Laionia and my godson LJ her son" I said looking at him

" nice to meet you sis and wassup lil man" he said to them but only glancing at them when referring to them then continuing to staring at me.

" hmmm lance lets go try the cupcakes so Stella can get her groove back" lai said laughing at herself holding her hand out for Lj.

" girl byeee you swear you're one funny bitchhh" I said mugging her ass she walked away wit the biggest smile.

"I not gonna lie dat was a good one" B said chuckling looking at me.

" boy you and her corny ass gonna stop playing wit me I ain't never lost it to have to get it back thank you" I said standing.

"Calm down Big Dawg I ain't say it" "plus you know Stella got her back blowned out by dat young cat you gotta look at the bright side" he said laughing

I just looked at him sideways walking to the bar. Don't get me wrong I love a little corny jokey joke but that wasn't even the cute kind.

That's why I need another shot this time no chaser I think my social battery is running out.

Waving down the sever. " hey can you give me a double of 1942 straight no chaser" I said

" make that two" I heard behind me causing me to turn around.

Why is this man directly behind me like we go together or something.

I just looked up at him and turned back around waiting for my drink.

I guess he didn't like that. This man grabbed my waisted pulling me into him.

Whispering " that's the 3rd time you walked away from me and I think you're starting to get too comfortable doing it. Imma show you sum" it was like he was growling while whispering.

I don't know if it's the touching,  the shot from earlier or just the pure dominance he oozes but he definitely put me in a daze.

"Here you guys go" the sever broke me from the trance I was in grabbing my shot I downed it without giving it a second thought.

" damn no cheers mama" he chuckled putting his head into my neck. Making us rock back and forth.

" you know I need your answer by tonight Alice no more delays, just yes or no simple" he said stepping back and taking his shot then kissing my forehead walking off.

Wtffff just happened I thought tapping my glass signaling to the sever for a refill.

"Girl I thought you didn't know him, y'all looked real comfortable to not know each other" lai giggle walking up next to me.

At the same time the sever brought my double over. Tipping him 50 I told him to grab another for lai.

" so wassup wit that Mo???? Ik its something I already watched you down one of these when you was wit him, and wit no chaserr olllee this finna be gooodttt" she looked at me cheesing.

" remember I told you about how Mas's baby shower was just weird vibes but everything wasn't that weird, well he was the part that wasn't that weird" " Lai he knows about the side shit too" I laughed

"Girl howwww......... you told this nigga what you do on the first link not even the first link the first interaction... I thought I tau—"

Cutting her off "no bitchhhhhh this niggas boss man"
" Whatttttttt  girllll ik you're fucking lying...... wtf" she said confused asf

"Well he's actually the big boss like boss man works for him" I said talking my shot

"Shit dats crazy" she shook her head taking her shot.
"So what happened y'all talked about all of this at the baby shower"

" Girl no I did the last drop after the baby shower and this nigga was waiting for me at the second lo" I sighed wiping my neck.

" girl I don't know what imma do he made me a proposal that night and todays the last day to accept or not" I laughed tapping my glass again as the sever walked pass.

" Girl wtfff you ain't tell me nun of this and wtf do you mean a proposal you don't even know dat nigga and he wants to get married....
Shitt I'm all for love at first sight but bff" she looked at me confused

" girl ain't nobody say shit about marriage he asked me to join the organization and I'd receive 25% of all revenue from every business under the organization."

" why would you do that when you just stared your own business and you're supposed to be going straight no more on the rode just straight boss lady shit" she looked at me tilting her head waiting on me to answer.

But I feel like everyone expected me to simply say no and turn down the offer.
If you knew what I knew or seen what I seen you wouldn't burn dat bridge so fast.

"Shitt your gonna say yeah aren't you mo" lai looked at me shaking her head "you better know what you're doing man" she just took her shot down and walked off leaving me to think.

I can't just say no but if I say yes I can't leave EVER AND zzTHATS THE ONLY THING HOLDING ME BACK

-hey guys I've been busy so much lately also my phone broke but I'm backkkkk