What behind the🚪

Momo
Current lo: wit a rich nigga
Time: n/a

Looking back at the door, I took a small breath and pushed open the double door.................

I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this . What is this you ask well let me tell you.

*bang* doors hit wall*

The doors hit the wall so fast I regret how hard I pushed.

I swear I never know how strong I am until I do some strong shit without even trying.

Walking in I expected to be met with a man or woman shitttt something but there was nobody in the office.

So I just sat there waiting because I didn't want to get lost trying to look for the maid or whatever that old lady was.

Me assuming she was the maid was very stereotypical and slightly racist.

*clears throat"

Someone clearing there throat made me look up into the eyes of someone I wasn't expecting to see.

Looking back at me he licked his lips slowly " I told you I'd see you later naj"  he walked behind the desk never breaking eye contact

he walked behind the desk never breaking eye contact.

" You know you really gotta staring problem Alice" " I like it tho" he smiled

I'm not even staring at him like I was at the baby shower.

I'm pretty sure my face is giving a mixture of surprised and irritation with a hint and when I say a hint I mean a hint of lust.

"So you knew who I was when we met today?" I said while tilting my head still not breaking eye contact.

One thing  my momma always told me is "never let a mfs see you shook" and I never will.

He smiled  "not exactly when I said I'll see you later I thought I'd grab your number at the end of the shower but you left earlier then I anticipated"  B shrugs

" but isnt the universe beautiful" he said while leaning back in his chair smiling

" where's the evac" I looked at him unamused

" there is no evac" he simply states like it's okay and I didn't need a way home

"What do you mean there's no evac, BOSS MAN SAID TO ENTER FOR EVAC" I yell the last part while standing.

I told y'all I already had a long week I'm just ready for this day to be done and he's dragging it more thinking he's cute.

" As I said there is no evac, you don't need it the car outside is yours for your loyalty to the organization for the past 3 years"

" and as far as the " BOSS MAN"  I am the the boss man well not exactly I'm the guy you call "boss man" actual BOSS"
he chuckled to himself

" I run the whole organization and I don't usually meet wit the runners but when I was sent your picture to add to my file of ex runners"

He paused standing coming from around the desk still maintaining perfect eye contact.

I was the first to break the staring contest, watching as he took to long strides.

Popping my personal bubble making me realize I never sat back down.

Now face to face with this fine ass man well not face to face to be exact I had to look up.

My 5'7 was nothing compared to his 6'5 height.

I lock eyes wit lips as he's licking them, making me lick mine.

He grabbed me by my neck so fast I lost my balance making him grip my waist to steady me.

" watch what you're doing little one , you're playing wit fire" he said while still hold my waist and neck.

I smiled in response..... y'all don't understand choking might be my sweet spot cause my kitty is thumping rn.

He applied more pressure tilling my head up smirking down at me

"I knew your ass was a freak, Mas used to talk about you so much back in school saying how naj is a a good girl"

" never did no hoe shit all throughout highschool even tho everyone yall knew been fucking since 8th grade"

"shittt he talked about how innocent you were I always wanted to see if he was telling the truth"

he said smiling releasing me but not before smacking my ass.

Now he's pushing it I might be stuck but I'm not no slut

" watch your hand before you lose a eye nigga" I snapped coming back to reality.

This Nigga must think I'm green or something like I'm sweet ionnt even play like dat.

He looked at me and chuckled. Siting back in his chair he stared at me then clapped his hands together .

"Well let's get down to business" he said smiling

But Why does it feel like I'm about to make a deal with the devil........................