OH SHIT LUNA'S WOLF IS PISSED

Once I put got back to my room from Leilei's house, I put on my outfit, which consisted of

OOTD; black thin tight t-shirt, camo military style pants, black combat boots, high poney tail, about twenty bracelets 10 on each arm, a black choker, black and green makeup, I put some feathers into my poney tail giving me a more chill look. I then put my nose ring in, which was just a small silver ring on the left side of my nose. Cropped black leather jacket. Knives are stored in about 40 knife holsters inside of the jacket, gun is in holster hidden under pants on thigh, darts hidden in hair and underneath shirt, vial of wolfsbane and liquid silver in small case in pocket, smoke bombs in pocket, along with gas, paralization, wolfsbane and other various bombs in pockets of pants. And grenades.  She is wearing fingerless gloves that are leather and black.

Finally, I finished and walked out of my room to find Yayla and the rest of the girls sitting right outside my door. I rolled my eyes and said, "How long, exactly, Have you all been sitting there staring at my door?"

(Side note, all of the women have similar stashes of weapons on them just about half the amount she does)

Niki grins and says, "About......fifteen minutes." Yayla laughs.

Nicole then says "okay I don't know about you guys, but I wanna get to this party sometime today."  With a smirk.

Erra laughs.
Erra's OOTD; black leggings and a neon yellow thin t-shirt, high ponytail tail with neon yellow extentions, high tight leather boots also neon yellow, neon yellow makeup with black. She has neon yellow Matt lipstick on that gives her a bold look.

Nicole's OOTD;  black short shorts, neon pink crop sweat shirt, black running shoes with neon pink polka-dots on them, hair in a half poney tail, black and neon pink makeup, tons of rings on her fingers.

Nikki's OOTD; black skater skirt that goes to just above knees, baby blue hoodie, blue and black makeup,  blue nails, blue combat boots, hair in low poney tail with blue spiked hair tie.

Octavia OOTD; black parachute pants, purple tank top, black running shoes, purple and black makeup,  purple gloss lipstick, long necklace with lots of charms on it.

We all looked hot as hell, and I loved it. I grinned and said, "Okay, okay, let's head over there. Why are you all pestering me and not your mates?"

Octavia laughs and says, "Our mates already left for the party. We still had to get ready. So when we were done, we figured we'd wait for you."

I smile and say thanks, and then we head out of the house towards the woods. We hold the meetings in the barn, but the parties are all in the forest, we have a huge shock sorta thing in there full of party supplies. We had issues a couple of years ago with some or the feral rogues trying to steal, so I now have to dismantle the pressure plates that will blow up if you step on them that I set up after the second rime they tried to steal. When I say tried, I mean they almost got away with it until I threw daggers into each of their guts. Safe to say, I got the stuff back, and they lost some organs. I went over to the hidden box of wires and carefully clipped them with a pair of players that Erra handed me. When finished, I walked around the area just to make sure it's safe, and then called everyone over. Soon enough, in about half an hour, almost the whole pack is here except those on patrol (which I set up so we don't get attacked by some wanna be vigilanty wolf or humans trespass unknowingly.)  There us music blaring and light flashing,  people have already gotten drinks out and are hanging out in groups. I think someone spiked the punch because I know for sure that it was nonalcoholic before. Erra comes wobbling over to me and says, "heeiiyyyy boo! I had I looooottt to driiiink!" She says with a drunken slur and in a sing-song voice. I laugh and bring her to her mate, who is inhaling food  he laughs at her state and brings her to sit down as I walk away. I haven't drank anything, and I don't an too, due to the fact that if I do, we wouldn't have enough people to defend us if we're attacked tonight. And I'm training tomorrow, so I don't want a hangover. I start heading to the drink table when a drunked guy walks up to me and says straight to my face "females shouldnt be alphas. You are all weak to believe he would best you in a fight! I Jarred Kermoles challenge you, Katriana Alpha Female of the RogueMoon pack for the Alpha title!" My wolf is infuriated that he can be sexist and also try to undermine my authority because he thinks I'm unqualified just because im a woman.  She is pushing to the surface, saying things along the lines of 'I'm gonna rip his throat out!' Or 'I will pull off both pinky toes and big toes and his thumbs and them make him blind in one eye, then just to finish the job, I will bash his face into itself!!!' Safe to say she is a little more prone to aggression than I. But even if I wanted to, I couldn't stop the challenge. I'm required to either forfeit my title or accept this challenge.  I know I will win, but the challenges are to death. Not submission.  So I'd have to kill him. My own pack member. What do I do? Alpha's have a higher chance of losing their Humanity when they kill...its not like I haven't killed before, you have to in the werewolf world. to stay alive...but..how am I gonna do this and not let my wolf side take my humanity to deal with the grief? That would mean I have no empathy. none. I wouldn't regret it if I stabbed my best friend. What am I supposed to do?!

A/N CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK! its called Never Again Will I Break

or NAWIB as I like to call it.