unwelcome surprises: (pic of Jace's wolf)

( a/n this wolf, you will meet very soon, bestie!~emma)

Katriana's POV;

a little later, a nice woman named jolean showed me my room and said that I could go for a run if I wanted. so once I was packed, I shifted into my wolf outside and realized that she got bigger. like 5 times bigger. I was about 5 feet tall in my wolf form now. the average male wolf is 6 feet tall.  we ran for about an hour and then shifted back and got dressed. I got back to the house, but to my surprise, when I opened the door, two wolves were circling each other.  a black one and a grey one. I think the black one might be Phoenix, but I'm not sure. both wolves see me and go into separate rooms. I'm assuming they are shifting. I watched the door the black one went into open, and a person who is definitely not Phoenix comes out. I feel the mate pull towards him. what?! he has grey eyes and jet black hair that's short. Phoenix comes out of the other room, and I feel nothing towards him. the grey wolf who is now human smiles at me and says   "hello. my name is Jace."      Phoenix growls at him.     I respond to him  "my name is Katriana. why are you here?"      Phoenix decides now is the time to but in   "he is here because he claims he is your true mate and I'm an imposter."      I turned to Phoenix  and something in my head clicked, I realized as I say to him   "you are an imposter. I feel nothing towards you. you must have put something in my drink."     I don't know how I was tricked that easily. what a shame. Phoenix growls at me and says   "what.did.you.just.say.to. me?!"     I shake my head    "you heard me." I nodded to Jace, and we both shifted and ran away. I blacked out once we reached the forest. I don't know why I randomly trusted Jace, but I just felt safe. hopefully, I was right in doing so.

a/n I know this was mega small, but I don't have anything ready yet. hopefully, I'll have another one soon.