Sienna inched closer to Paige, she looked at her expectantly. Paige leaned closer to her and moved a strand of hair that was waving in front of her face.

"That was driving me crazy," Paige said, sitting back in the swing.

Sienna stretched her legs over Paige's and made herself comfortable. She looked over at Paige who had her head back against the back of the swing. She looked cute, she looked relaxed and like her guard was down. Sienna figured this would be a good opportunity to know more about her. Paige began stroking her legs slowly.

"You know, you can be sweet sometimes." Sienna said, watching Paige who still had her eyes closed.

"Yeah, I mean...sometimes I guess." Paige responded, shrugging without moving from the position she was in.

"Ha ha ok cool guy. I guess..." Sienna replied, imitating Paige and shrugging just like she had.

Paige lifted her gaze and grinned, while continuing to rubbing Sienna's legs, unable to break eye contact with her. She began rubbing past her knees and slowly up her thighs. Almost as if she was hypnotized by her.

"I'm really glad you accepted my offer to come to my parents house. I could almost say we've reached friend status. I mean look, over twenty-four hours together and we haven't managed to kill each other." Sienna said, with a light chuckle.

"Friends, huh?" Paige asked, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Come on, let's go inside. Knowing my parents they've got a buffet of food laid out for us," Sienna replied, feeling like the moment was getting a little too intense on the front porch. Sienna knew that Paige could make her weak with just one look and at this very moment she needed all her strength since she knew Andrew would be at the house any minute.

As the girls walked into the house Sienna's mom chimed in just as expected. "Girls, dinner is going to be ready in about twenty minutes."

"I'm going to go grab my phone, I think I left it in my room during the tour." Sienna announced.

"I'll come with you," Paige replied, following Sienna to her room.

When they walked into the bedroom Paige couldn't help but take notice of every little detail in Sienna's bedroom. She still had her 1D posters on the wall, she had a ballerina bunny on her bed and her vision board was still up. Paige walked up to the board and studied it, she secretly loved how Sienna had everything planned out.

"Ugh! I know I'm a nerd. I know what you're gonna say. In my defense, that vision board went up years ago and well, there's no excuse for the 1D poster, I just really loved them when I was younger." Sienna said, hoping to get ahead of Paige's mocking.

"I wasn't going to say anything!" Paige exclaimed. She walked toward the ballerina bunny and took a closer look.

"My grandma gave her to me the day I was born, so technically she's my age. Be gentle, she has been through some things." Sienna said, offering Paige a tiny smile.

Paige confidently strolled over to Sienna and handed her the bunny. "It's almost as adorable as you" she said, with a half smile beginning to creep across her lips. She looked at Sienna's mouth and then into her eyes.

"Fuck it." Paige whispered to herself as she pulled Sienna closer, without hesitation she kissed her. She walked her backwards and pressed her against the wall. Paige cupped her face and gently stroked her thumb against her cheek as the kiss became more intense. Sienna returned the kiss and before she knew it she became brave and sensually ran her hands down Paige's waist before slinking them around her lower back and pulling her closer to her. Paige let out a low groan, she darted her tongue teasingly into her mouth and very slowly began massaging her tongue against hers. Sienna felt like she was going to go crazy, she needed more of Paige, she couldn't get enough.

"Girls, five minutes." The sound of Sienna's mom calling out to them interrupted the moment.

As their lips separated, Sienna attempted to respond but her head was spinning. She gathered enough strength to say "Yeah, mom. We'll be right down," as Paige began to place wet opened mouth kisses up Sienna's neck and whispered into her ear "I haven't stopped thinking about your lips". She attached her lips to Sienna's neck and began to gently suck on her skin. The entire thing was sending shivers down Sienna's body.

"Fuck." Sienna muttered, the sound of her own voice startled her. She smirked into Paige's lips. "Ok we have to grab dinner before my mom comes in here." Sienna said, almost out of breath.

"I know, why do you think I stopped?" Paige replied, giving Sienna's lip one last tug.

Paige and Sienna composed themselves, they went into Sienna's Jack and Jill bathroom and washed their equally flushed faces. Sienna did everything she could not to jump Paige again. Instead they continued toward the bedroom door. When Sienna opened the door she saw Andrew staring right back at her.

"Hey babe!" He said, sounding more and more like an excited golden retriever than he ever had. He made an attempt at pulling Sienna in for a hug but not before Paige cut between them and shoulder bumped him as she walked right past him.