Chapter 3

Sienna put together her plan and quickly put it into action. She paid for overnight shipping for some itching powder, green hair dye and began to daydream about how Paige would react to what was coming to her.

The following day Sienna got ready to make her first move. The only good thing that came from being roommates with your enemy was that you eventually learned their every move. She would wait for the perfect time and then she'd strike. She realized she owed Andrew a call and after some boring conversation about his very uneventful day back home she felt the conversation begin to dwindle. The last thing she did was mention her master plan to him.

"Come on Sienna, don't be ridiculous. Don't you think you're being childish? Itching powder, really? Are you trapped in an episode of the little rascals?" Andrew said, practically unable to hold back his laughter.

"Hey, support me or hit the road, bud." Sienna responded playfully. The truth was that Sienna had never done anything remotely like this in her life. The closest she had come to a practical joke was putting a whoopie cushion under her sister's chair when they were younger.

"Alright, alright, just make sure you're not the one who gets kicked out. Can you imagine having to go back home and telling people that being a practical joker is the reason you're back in Arkansas?" He said, making too much of an effort to sound cute.

Sienna hated that Andrew felt like he had to try so hard to impress her. After years of dating you'd think he would have dialed it back just a little. It was just obnoxious and a little desperate at this point but she decided to ignore it.

"Anyway, I gotta get going. I'll talk to you soon." Sienna said, ending the call abruptly.

"Hey, no I love you?" Andrew asked, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah, I love you, babe." Sienna responded, hanging up before she could even hear his response.

Since she had her first quiz of the semester tomorrow, Sienna decided to go to bed early. Her goodnight text to Andrew was more of an obligation than anything else. It was starting to hit her that she didn't actually miss Andrew and that their relationship had become rather stale, even when she was still in Arkansas things had been a little boring. After four years of dating, they had gone through all the high school milestones together and she was with him mostly out of comfort. Of course, it must have been nice to be Andrew who was blissfully unaware that his girlfriend had started losing interest in him.

Just as she was falling asleep, she felt the dorm room door open and shut quietly, followed by stumbling.

"Shhhhh! You're not worried she's going to wake up?" She heard someone whisper.

"Please, she's such a nerd she's probably doing her dorky art class homework in her sleep." The other voice said with a slight whispered chuckle.

Sienna recognized Paige's voice. She closed her eyes and pretended to continue to sleep while listening to all that was going on next to her. Kissing sounds began to echo throughout the room and she knew exactly what was going on. The sounds intensified, varying from passionate moans, to dirty talk. The air began thick with the smell of sex. Somewhere along the time she laid in bed trying to zone out she realized that Paige wasn't sleeping with a guy but with a girl.

"What the...'' She thought to herself upon putting two and two together. Sienna listened closely to the sounds of the two women having sex in the tiny twin bed next to hers. Curiosity crept over her and in the darkness she could see two shadows moving around. She thought about her sex with Andrew, how it had only happened a few times since prom and she didn't remember it sounding so fun and especially not so good. She closed her eyes tightly but couldn't help but begin to feel a little turned on by what was going on next to her. She untucked herself out of her cheap jersey sheets feeling like someone had suddenly turned up the heat in the room.

After about an hour and what seemed to have been endless orgasms, Sienna overheard the conversation between Paige and her new friend.

"Yeah, I've got an early class so you have to go." Paige said, sounding rather dry.

"I can stay, we can have a little more fun." The girl responded, the sound of slow soft kisses filled the room.

"Nah, that's fine. I had a good time but I don't do sleepovers. If you're ever in the mood to hook up though you know where to find me." Paige responded, beginning to sound annoyed.

"Okay well, if you ever want to grab some din-" The girl was unable to get the rest of the sentence out before Paige cut her off.

"Yeah. Sure. I think the rest of your stuff is on the chair by the door. Bye." She said, sounding as dismissive as possible.

The girl finally got the hint and left. Paige took a deep breath, tossed and turned a little but eventually got up and exited the dorm room, presumably to go use the showers. Sienna laid in bed wondering what the hell was wrong with Paige. How could she use and dispose of people that way? Also, what could that girl find likeable about her anyway?

Sienna used the opportunity to do what she had set herself out to do. If she had any doubt about what she was about to do it was gone now that she confirmed how awful Paige was. She snuck around the room using her cellphone light and pulled out a brown box that contained the itching powder and hair dye she had purchased online. An uncontrollable grin came over her face as she walked over to Paige's side of the room, finding her tampons in her chest of drawers. She searched for the shampoo bottle but it was nowhere to be found, she figured Paige had taken it with her. She settled for just the itching powder in the tampons and went back to bed. The green hair dye would have to wait for another time.

While laying in bed Sienna couldn't stop thinking about what she had just witnessed. It was 2021 lesbians were everywhere but in Arkansas they were few and far between. Well, at least they weren't out and open as they were here. She wondered what it would be like to be with a woman and quickly dismissed the thought.

"Chill the fuck out, Sienna. You're straight." She thought to herself just before she fell asleep.