Chapter 30: Final Battle Part 3

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

All everything around here become chaos.

Burning.

Bloods.

Deaths.

Many horde of Grimms were been murdered and torn apart off by the army of symbiotes and they were killing many of them by themselves and then the battle was still going on up there...from the rooftop's building. Then there was Avengers, RWBY, JNPR, and the others are fighting at those symbiotes also they both tries their bests to fighting these symbiotes by themselves.

The Avengers are fighting at the enemies of symbiotes and that is Carnage's siblings and Knull's children.

While Venom is fighting Knull, Spiderman tries to talk y/n down and then RWBY girls were fighting at (Y/N) with their symbiote form by themselves and they both were tries to take (Y/N) down because they don't want (Y/N) goes crazy for himself and ...

While Venom is fighting Knull, Spiderman tries to talk y/n down and then RWBY girls were fighting at (Y/N) with their symbiote form by themselves and they both were tries to take (Y/N) down because they don't want (Y/N) goes crazy for himself and enrage too. The way for what he might become something dangerous and he was become Dark Carnage and he start to fighting at the girls by himself.

Ruby: "(Y/N), please! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!" She shout out.

Weiss: "We know you were in there!!!!! Please don't do this!!!!!!!!!" She said to (Y/N).

Blake: "This isn't you!!!!!! We know you were good man but we don't want that happened about it!!!!! But we want you to be free from Knull!!!!! He's controlling you!!!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and make him was growling out little bit.

Yang: "Please, don't do this!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU, (Y/N)!!!!! PLEASE JUST COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out toward to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "*GROWLING* *SNARL*" He was growl and snarl out toward to those enemies and make him was going to beat the shit out of them badly and none of them weren't stop him and (Y/N) who is the strongest to beat the crap out of them

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "*GROWLING* *SNARL*" He was growl and snarl out toward to those enemies and make him was going to beat the shit out of them badly and none of them weren't stop him and (Y/N) who is the strongest to beat the crap out of them. Their symbiotes were strong enough to defeat him...but except for (Y/N) who was overpowered at them by himself and he just going to kick their asses by himself.