Chapter 10: Ruby Rose (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of RWBY: Maximum Carnage.

Ruby: "(Y-Y-Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ruby! NO! Stay away! I-I-I just...W-W-What just happened?" He asked himself and he realize to know what he might become a monster.

(Y/N): "O-Oh my god...D-D-D-Did I hurt you guys?" He asked her and he turn his head to look behind and the others are safe and injure by (Y/N)'s attack and make him look back at Ruby who had her face shock with surprise little bit. Then (Y/N) was surprise and gasp out little bit and make him was look at his bare hands and he felt a bloods on himself and it felt like he killing many grimms by himself with his bare hands like nothing.

Ruby: "(Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and he was about to fall but the redhaired girl caught him in her arms and make her was look down at him and she was checking at him immediately by herself and she want to know if (Y/N) is going to be alright. Then the others were got up rom the ground and it seems they both were alright and looks like they are definitely got injure for themselves by (Y/N)'s attack.

Yang: "Holy shit...h-h-he just change back!" She said to them.

Qrow: "Okay, I did not unexpected that." He said to them.

Weiss: "I-I-I-Is he-" She tries to said.

Ruby: "H-He's alive and he was faint then he goes unconscious by himself." She said to them and make them were sigh out little bit and then Blake was confuse about what happened that she just saw and something make them were surprise for what they notice happened back there. The way that (Y/N) cut Cinder's right arm off and then he was transform into a monster by himself and something creep them up for what they notice (Y/N) just become a demon.

Blake: "C-C-Can anyone tell us about what happened back there?" She asked.

Jaune: "The way he was change, right?" He asked her.

Ren: "Yeah, I have same thing too...b-b-but w-w-what is he?" He said to himself and make them were shook their heads and they don't even know what's going on and they want to find out what is he...and the only thing that they will discover it right away. Then Ruby and other girls were worrying about (Y/N) because the way he was transform into a monster and he is fighting Cinder and he just defeat her and send her to the ground and now they saw his terrifying transform.

In (Y/N)'s Home.

When (Y/N) was sleeping on the bed and make him was sleeping right there and then (Y/N) just laying down on there until he was finally awake up from the bed and make him was sigh out little bit and (Y/N) is breathing and keep breathing little bit. 

Then (Y/N) turn his head to look around and make him notice that he was in his home and then (Y/N) hadn't realize that he was in the bedroom and he doesn't know what happened but he can felt he had his own dark demonic inside at him...the power and what the slime creature thing was talking to him in the sleep.

(Y/N): "*Damnit...*" He thought himself and make him was sat there on the bed and he felt something else is inside at him and it want to get out but what he might become like this and he really need some time to thinking. Until he was about to get up from the bed and he felt an arms wrapped around his waist and make him was look down and he saw Ruby was sleeping on the bed with him and she was looks so peacefully when she was sleeping right now.

(Y/N): "*She's cute.*" He thought himself and make him was stare at her down and he was put his hand at her head and he was patting her head and make her start to awake and she look up and she saw (Y/N) is here.

Ruby: "(Y-Y-Y/N)?" She asked him.

(Y/N): "Yep, that's me.~" He said to her and make her was pulled him into hug right away and then the two of them having a words each others about what happened and (Y/N) just don't know how he can see and explain for what he might become...then Ruby want to know about it and she want to help him.

Ruby: "(Y/N), I-I-I think there is something that I want to tell you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What is it?" He asked her and she was suddenly pulled him into kiss right away and make him was surprise about her who was pulled him into kissing right away and then the two of them were keep kissing until they both let go and make them were smile each others.

Ruby: "I'm sorry...I shouldn't-" She tries to said and (Y/N) going to kiss more.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Before she could turn away his lips touched hers which made her eyes open wide. Ruby may be mean at times but (Y/N) knew in the inside she had feeling for him. All that was going through her mind was his name.

Ruby: "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit.

(Y/N) pick her up which made her wrap her legs around his upper body. The kissing was supposed to be a normal kiss but instead it became a very sexual kiss. Both of their tongue were fighting over dominance. When (Y/N) was pulled and began to go for her neck which was nibbling and kissing it.

Ruby's body was beginning to heat up. Even her face was burning from how horny she was. When kissing her neck she let out a moan. Ruby got off him and began to take control by pushing his body to the bed. Her hands were pinning his arms down while she looked down at him with lust and sexual fantasies.

Ruby: "You're so naughty, (Y/N)~~"

She let go of your arms and began to go down on him unbuckling his pants. Ruby was pulled out his dick to show it was soft and not hard. But she was please on what she saw on how big he really was even if (Y/N) wasn't hard. Ruby was grabbed his dick and began to put it in her mouth. She began to suck on it while bobbing her head up and down. Oh how her mouth felt so good her wet mouth surrounding his dick. It felt so good to him when her tongue was licking even if it was in her mouth. Ruby was pulled away making a loud gasp of air. She looked up with her void eyes while beginning to jerk him off with her right hand.

How hard her grip was and how fast she was going made him wanted to cum. (Y/N) grab the back of her head and made her take his whole dick down on her throat. Gagging was all she could make but suddenly after a couple seconds of her bobbing. (Y/N) was began to cum down her throat making her swallow every drop that came out. Ruby pulled away to catch her breath with heavy breathing. Her hot breath was showing while she looked straight into his eyes.

Ruby: "Wow, I wasn't expecting you to cum so much. But you think you could do another round."

She grabbed his dick with her hand making get hard again which brought a smile across her face. This made Ruby take off her clothes. Not all the way but to show her breast. She then proceeded to take her pants off to reveal her pussy...she wasn't wearing any panties. When he was saw this (Y/N) saw how horny she was by looking at her pussy.

Her pussy was dripping with her orgasm down to her thighs and onto the floor. She pushed him onto the bed and wanted to be in control for awhile. Ruby lifted her hips and grab his dick to aim in her. After she got it in her hole. She moved her hips down making her moan every time she went down. Finally she hit her limit making his dick hit her womb. (Y/N) was felt her insides were warm, wet, and tightening his dick. Ruby began to move her hips up and down but was moaning a little it to loud.

Ruby: "Ah!!!!!!!! AH!!!! AHHHH!!! OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Y/N): "I'm about to cum!!!!"

Ruby: "Go ahead cum inside me!!!!!!!" breathing heavily.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When the two of them are laying down on the bed and make them were sleeping peacefully and they both were really tired for going through and they were sleeping until the two of them didn't realize that Yang, Blake, Weiss, Pyrrha, and Nora heard the sex and make the two of them were blushing up and they thought themselves.

Girls: "*Damn, Ruby...you're really lucky girl!~*" They both thought themselves and they didn't realize to know Ruby was the one who going first and she is staying beside with him forever and always like this at all.

Girls: "*I'll be with him too.*" They thought themselves.

To Be Continued.