Chapter 22: Carnage V.S Salem & Cinder 1st Fight

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was sleeping on the bed by himself with his lovely two girlfriends Nora and Pyrrha that the three of them were sleeping together and make them were laying there for awhile and then (Y/N) just felt alright and he had a bad dream in his head. Then (Y/N) seen something trouble in his head and make him doesn't know how to describe for what he just witness about and looks like it is haunted at his own mind.

In (Y/N)'s Daydreaming.

When (Y/N) was in the bed by himself and make him opened his eyes out and he was observe all around in this world...and it looks like darkness and seems to be red and (Y/N) doesn't know what just happened. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look down and make him felt like he couldn't even move by himself and it felt like he was trapped by something and he look down and he saw something else is crawling toward to him.

(Y/N): "*W-What in the?!?*" He thought himself and he tries to get it off by himself but soon it was finally consume and take covering at (Y/N) and make him is screaming out in pain by these slime red things were covering at (Y/N) by itself.

(Y/N): "*SCREAMING*" He was screaming and keep screaming out and soon finally it just consume over (Y/N) by itself and then (Y/N) start to change into something worst for what he become is...monster...and a real monster what he might become is....Carnage. But the transformation was different for what (Y/N) just become and it looks like he become Absolute form for himself...the real devil or monster that he just become.

the real devil or monster that he just become

(Y/N)/Absolute Carnage: "*LAUGHING*"

End Of (Y/N)'s Daydream.

(Y/N): "*GASP*" He was gasp out in horror and make him was jump slight off from the bed and he was fall down on the ground and make him is breathing and keep breathing out little bit and the moment that he can feeling it and he turn his head to look around in his room...he is still in his own bedroom for himself. Then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make him was sigh little bit and he felt tired for having a bad nightmare in his head and he heard the bathroom door opened out...and comes from Pyrrha was got out.