Chapter 21

Make it up to him? Was Heeseung going crazy? And if he wasn't just joking around, what would you even do to make it up to him? The questions were racing through your mind and you couldn't figure out what to say next.

---------------------

MESSAGES - Heeseung Lee

Y/N: ummm

H: ahaha I was joking

H: well partially

H: no need to make it up to me

H: unless u want to ofc

Y/N: lmao I'll think abt it

H: well the offer is always open

Y/N: lemme think abt it :)

H: ill ttyl

H: unfortunately some of us are not unemployed

Y/N: excuse u

Y/N: i actually work at a cafe

H: im going to have to see it to believe it

Y/N: go do your work hee

H: your wish is my command ma'am

---------------------

Your conversation with Heeseung was stuck in your mind for the rest of the day. Even though you were off campus and in a new setting, everything felt so boring compared to Heeseung. You weren't even talking to him in person, but something about the way he joked around with you just made you feel butterflies. It was like he knew exactly how to get you to be a blushing mess. For some reason, the more you thought about it, the more you wanted to actually do something to make it up to him. 

But for now, you need to concentrate on getting home. You had a dinner planned with all your friends and somehow had to get home, get changed, and drive Hannah and Sunoo to the restaurant all in the span of two hours. And while it wasn't impossible, the traffic was definitely making it harder. You were stuck in your car, waiting for the cars in front of you to move. 

---------------------

"Okay, I'm back!" You said, kicking your shoes off and shutting the front door. 

"Hurry up, you need to shower and change. You're already running late," Sunoo said, walking from the kitchen to his guest room. 

"Yes, sir!" You said, raising your hand to salute him like you were in the military. Sunoo turned to look at you, his face went blank for a second before he burst into laughter. 

Hearing the noise, Hannah came out of her room. She was halfway through putting on her necklace as she walked towards the two of you. 

"Chop, chop, y/n. We're going to be late if you don't get ready soon." Hannah was struggling to put on her bracelet as she talked to you. You walked over to her to help put the bracelet on, but Sunoo pushed you aside. 

"Go shower, I'll help Hannah."

---------------------

You, Hannah and Sunoo somehow managed to make it to the restaurant on time. When the three of you got there, all the others were there. Wonyoung ran over to you guys the moment she saw you, pulling you all in for hugs. Right behind her, Sunhoon, Jake and Jungwon were walking over.