5

Jisung smiles akwardly as he enters the boss' office again. Minho and Chan don't acknowledge him by his quiet footsteps. The boy sits down.

"Oh, hey Ji. Are you okay now?" Minho asks finally seeing the boy.

"Perfectly fine." Jisung says with a smile.

"Um is this yours?" Chan asks and reaches in his pocket. Then he pulls out the pacifier Jisung wanted so badly. The boy looks at him with wide eyes.

"N-no." He stutters.

"Ah okay, I'll put it in the lost and found." Chan chuckles putting it back in his pocket.

"There's a lost and found?" Jisung asks curiously.

"Mhm. It's on first floor." Minho says.

"Cool..." Jisung mumbles. He knows damn well he's going there late at night, because he wants- no, needs his paci back.

"Uh Ji?" Minho says snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh- Yes?" He mumbles.

"Chan wants iced Americano." Minho announces. Jisung nods and gets up, walking to the cafeteria to get Chan's coffee. Just as he is about to talk a voice is heard behind him.

"Wait, isn't that baby from high school?" He hears that oh so familiar voice say. And then someone taps his shoulder.

"Hey, Han." They say. Jisung sighes and ignores them, grabbing the iced Americano just given to him.

"Yah crybaby!" They yell and Jisung turns around.

"What?" He mumbles avoiding eye contact.

"It's really you, great." His ex-bully, Chohee chuckles with a smirk.

"What do you want from me?" Jisung asks.

"So you work here now? What's your job?" Areum, also an ex bully asks.

"I'm the assistant." Jisung replies.

"Of who, speak up." Beomseok, the third guy who made his life a complete hell in high school, spats.

"The boss..." He says hesitantly. All of them sneer.

"Gosh, you're really a failure huh?" Areum laughed loudly.

"I'm going to go." Jisung announces and walks away. But before he could, there's a foot right in front of him. The boy yelps as he trips, the coffee spilling all over his white shirt.

"Haha, good one Chohee." Beomseok chuckles. They do a high five before leaving.

"Should I give you a new one dear?" The lunch lady asks with a comforting smile.

"Yes, please." He replies and cleans up the floor. Jisung tries to get the coffee out of his shirt, but it just didn't go. He accepts defeat and returns to the office. He hands the coffee to Chan and sits down without a word.

"Han, what happened to your shirt?" Chan asks.

"Nothing." Jisung mumbles.

"That doesn't look like nothing." Minho says and raises an eyebrow.

"It doesn't matter- It's fine." Jisung says but ofcourse they didn't believe him. Chan gets up with a sigh, unbuttoning Jisung's shirt and putting it in his bag.

The boy blushes furiously as Chan continues to wipe down his chest with cleaning wipes. The olders dries him after that, a small smirk resting on his face.

"Your waist is adorable." Minho says. Jisung's cheeks turn an even brighter red as he looks at him in shock.

"Oh shit did I say that out loud?" Minho gasps.

"Yes, yes you did." Chan chuckles and shakes his head. Then he pulls off his hoodie and puts it on Jisung. It was huge on the boy.

"Aww you look so small in it. So adorable." Chan chuckles.

"T-thank you." Jisung mumbles. He feels like he is in heaven. After that it's quiet, not akwardly tho. A comfortable silence.

Ofcourse Minho breaks it.

"Didn't you say you wanted to dress more casual?" Minho says randomly.

"Oh, yeah. I think I forgot." Jisung chuckles akwardly scratching his nape.

"Dress tomorrow like you want." Chan orders. Jisung nods and hugs himself, happy in the older's hoodie.