1

Jisung gasps when he reads his e-mail. He got accepted for a job! The boy squeeled and did a little twirl.

"Yes!" He cheered. Ever since his parents kicked him out of the house, it hasn't been great. But he's back on his feet again.

"Dear Han Jisung, we send you this e-mail to inform you about your new job as an assistant.

You will need to be in the company (adress below) at 9 am straight. Your job includes planning things, signing paperwork and other small chores.

Thanks for reading

-CEOs of CM company."

He reads out loud. The boy giggles one more time before preparing his outfit for the next day. Then he goes to bed early.

"Tomorrow will be great." He mumbled.

"So uh who's this new guy?" Minho asks with sass. Chan sighes.

"His name is Han Jisung. Please go easy on him, if he's being a bitch tell me okay? No more fights." Chan scolds. Minho groans.

"Okay." He replies.

"Good, he will be here any second." The other sighes. Just then the door bursts open and a boy yelps, tripping and falling flat face on the ground.

"I'm here." He pants before collecting all the croissants that fell out of the box he had bought. Just to make a good impression, welp.

"Mr. Han." Chan says akwardly.

"Yes... Sir?" Jisung asks quickly scrambling back to his feet.

"We'd prefer it if you're on time." Minho spats. The young boy looks down in shame, while Chan nudges Minho.

"I said no fighting." He scolds.

"Um... I brought croissants." Jisung says hesitantly. Minho looks down at it. As if it was trash, something disgusting.

"I don't like croissants." He says stubbornly.

"Oh." Jisung mumbles. He felt so bad. He made the worst first impression ever possible, brought the wrong food and his tie is now crooked. The boy tries to quickly fix it but it didn't straighten at all.

"I'm sorry..." He sighes and quickly bows at a 90° angle.

"Oh- it's okay Mr. Han, you don't have to bow." Chan says quickly and chuckles. Jisung looks surprised and immediately stands straight again.

"Squirrel." Minho mumbles.

"Hm?" Jisung hums questioningly.

"Did I say that out loud?" He asks and gasps a little.

"You're acting weird Minho. Are you having a stroke?" Chan asks grabbing the boy and checking his temperature. 

''Hyung stop-'' He says and struggles away out of embarassment. Jisung looks up at them curiously, tilting his head slightly. He feels so akward, and so so bad. He wishes that the ground swallows him right there right then-

''You can sir here, Jisung.'' Chan says breaking the boy out of his thoughts.

''Oh, okay.'' The boy mumbles and akwardly bows again. 

''Hey we said no more bowing.'' Minho scolds. Jisung gasps. 

''Sorry.'' He mumbles and bows again. Then he realizes he just bowed again and bows in apology. 

''Um...'' He mumbles avoiding eye contact. How could he mess up this bad. Chan raises an eyebrow at him, but let it pass.

''Go sit.'' The older mumbles. Jisung nods and tries to bow again, but immeaditely stopped when Chan wrapped an arm around his waist. The boy yelps when he's pushed to his desk. 

''T-Thank you.'' He stutters. 

''No problem.'' Chan chuckles and puts a big pile of paper on the boy's desk.

''Finish this until lunch.'' He says casually and walks away. Jisung nods with big eyes, before shifting his gaze to the huge pile. He mentally screams, not out loud, in his brain. 

a/n

Um guys my phone keeps restarting so I wrote like 200 words on my laptop. I am so so so sorry for the spelling mistakes. :(

Also I tried taking the SIM out and I can't put it back in.

WELP-