3

"Are you guys dating?" Before Jisung could even think it slipped out of his mouth. Chan and Minho looked at him in shock.

"No." Minho mumbles.

"Oh..." Jisung sighes and avoids their gazes, speeding up his work.

"Did you actually think we were together?" Chan chuckles.

"Forget about it, I'm sorry." Jisung said. He was so flustered that his cheeks were a crimson red.

"Don't apologise honey." Minho teases. The boy hid his face out of embarassment.

"Aww." Chan cooes. And then Jisung realises how much he's enjoying this, being treated like a kid.

Oh god.

"B-bathroom." He stutters out and grabs his bag. The boy doesn't even wait for a reply and bolted out of the office, running to the lobby's bathroom. He gets in a cubby and grabs his little space kit.

"Why." He whimpers before putting a pacifier in his mouth. The boy's knees give up and he sinks down the wall, hugging his knees. Jisung sucked on his pacifier.

"Uh, Jisung. You in here?" A familiar voice asks. The boy squeeks and covers his mouth. Minho then chuckles.

"Interesting answer." He cooes. Jisung tries to get big again.

"U-uh what are y-you doing here?"  He stutters out.

"Looking for you, of course. We were a little worried." Minho sighs and walks over to his cubby.

"Oh... Sorry." The boy mumbles. He's fully big again.

"Why are you sitting like that, everything okay?" Minho asks and bents down. When Jisung realises the man was about to take a peek he quickly hides the pacifier.  (This is important for later guys, but don't worry you'll get it)

"Yah, you scared me!" Jisung gasps out when Minho's face pops under the door.

"Are you coming back?" The man asks looking up at him.

"Uh- yeah." Jisung mumbles.

"What are you guys doing? Yah Lee Minho what are you doing pervert!" Chan's voice yells. Minho's eyes widen and so does Jisung's.

"What do you think you're doing." Chan scolds and spanks Minho's ass.

"Y-yah! He's fully clothed!" The boy whines.

"Yes, h-he didn't do anything!" Jisung says, defending him.

"Oh. Get out you can hurt yourself." Chan sighs. Minho gets out smoothly and Jisung unlocks the door, stepping out of it.

"Um. Hi." He mumbles akwardly, holding his bag tightly.

"Hello, why'd you run off." Chan asks. The grip on his bag tightens.

"I just needed to pee really badly..." He chuckles akwardly. The boy feels bad about lying, but he had to.

"Ah okay. Well it's lunch so let's go to the cafeteria." Minho announces.

"Yep, let's go." Chan chuckles and slung an arm around Jisung's shoulder. The boy leans into his touch as they walked to the canteen. Before he could think they were standing at the counter.

"What do you want to eat?" Minho asks. Jisung felt like he was in heaven.

"U-um is there cheesecake?" He asks. The lady nods.

"Then one cheesecake. Please." Jisung says, an adorable smile resting on his face. Soon he was sitting at a table with his bosses.

"Thank you hyung." He says and started to eat his cheesecake. While doing it he wiggled in his seat, smiling as he stuffed his cheeks full. His moment was interrupted by a chuckle.

"Hm?" He hums curiously.

"Your cheeks- They look like a squirrel." Chan chuckles. Jisung thought they were making fun of him, mocking. He lowers his head and swallows it before eating more formally.