4

"What's wrong, squirrel cheeks?" Minho asks. He looked a little shocked.

"Nothing." Jisung mumbles as he held a hand close to his mouth, covering it.

"Stop it. I want to make a picture of those squirrel cheeks." Minho whines trying to peel the boy's hands away from his face. Jisung tears up.

"I-i." He stutters out. Just then a tear rolls down his cheek, he quickly wipes it away and stands up abruptly.

The boy ran out of the cafeteria. He didn't see where he was going, he didn't care. Jisung ran out of the building and somehow made it back home.

Jisung is still sobbing when he enters his crabby and cheap apartment. He collapses on the floor, crying the loudest he could. Jisung opens his bag to grab his pacifier.

But it wasn't there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did I do? Why did he cry?" Minho was rumbling as he paced through their office.

"You seriously don't know that?" Chan asks. It was snarky tho, really snarky.

"No, what did I do Channie?" Minho gasps and shakes the older. Chan sighes.

"Weren't you making fun of him?" He asks.

"What, no." Minho replies.

"I won't talk to you think about what you've done and apolagise." Chan scoffs.

"But hyung-"

"No buts." The older says. After that it's quiet, really quiet.

"Chan..." Minho mumbles. His voice is really vurnable, so the older immediately looks at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I really don't know what I did wrong. Why is thinking his cheeks are adorable bad?" Minho asks. Chan scoffs but when he sees the other's sad expression, he sighed.

"You were making fun of him." He explains, frowning. Minho looks offended

"Eh? No I wasn't." The boy mumbles.

"Then it was all a misunderstanding." Chan chuckles akwardly.

"Will he be mad if I call him?" Minho asks curiously.

"I don't know, but you better do " Chan scolds. Minho chuckles and nods, before calling Jisung's number. But no answer.

"He's not picking up." The boy mumbles and tries again. And again, and again.

On the 7th try Jisung's answers the phone.

"Jisung, please don't hang up. I want to apolagise." Minho says clearly. A sniffle was heard on the other side.

"I honestly didn't realise I was making fun of you, really! Your cheeks are just so so adorable honestly. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. You're adorable, Ji." Minho explains.

"Jisung... Are you still here?" He asks. A sniffle confirms it.

"Do you forgive me?" Minhk asks.

"Y-yesh bwye." Jisung mumbles before hanging up. Chan and Minho look at each other with a frown.

"He's acting weird." Chan sighes.

"Mhm. Stuttering."

"And he's mixing words."

Jisung stares at the screen after he hangs up. The boy still has his thumb in his mouth. He was desperate for his pacifier, or what he called it: paci. But he can't find it.

After a while the boy calms down and stands up. His legs weren't wobbly anymore because he's big again. The boy thinks about not going back to work. But he knows he has to.

Minho

Hanji: I'm coming back

Minho: Are you sure?
Minho: You can stay home if you want to

Hanji: I can't

Minho: Why?

Hanji: No reason