Awake 💨

Mature scene ahead (Yes our innocent baby isn't going yo ve innocent longer)

He smirk and tucked ruhi's hair strand behind her ears a little sensually saying "oh really let's see if u or not?"
Ruhi:Huh?

And by this he made her lie down on bed while he hovered above her saying "So what do u think I am doing now?"

Ruhi:I..I..think UAREGOINGTOKISSME
Shiv:Actually I didn't thought like that but it's ok I can fulfill my wife's wish...

And by this he captured her lips in a passionate feverish kiss. He sucked on her lower lips and she tried to do same with his which made him chuckle.
(*tried*)

She was embarrassed seeing him laughing so she hit his arm lightly saying "stop laughing"

He rubbed his nose tip on hers saying "Stop acting cute petal,I also have my limits"

She didn't understand what he meant so she just pecked his lips and he captured her lis again in a kiss.

She made her hands way to his hairs while his one hand lift up her kurti a little giving access to her bare waist and other hand gave a squeeze to her boobs..

He was sucking on her tongue like it's no tomorrow and she moaned in his mouth which gave him a boost and he started kneeding her boobs with both the hands.

He left her mouth trailing open mouth kisses to her jaw and neck.

Ruhi: Shiv!! Um..
Shiv:Hmm

Ruhi:I...I am feeling weird there

He knew what she meant but still continued his work asking "Where petal?"

Ruhi:U..u know there

He stopped and looked in her eyes with a smirk and gave her pussy a squeeze saying "Here?"

She moaned out loud because of his hand "Ahh!!yes!"

Shiv:U want me to help u?"
She nodded her head but he lifted her chin to look in His while saying "I need words petal"

Ruhi:Yes.. yes plss

He again pulled her in a kiss while removing her pants and then her kurti.
He bite on her sweet spot near her shoulder blade because of which she arched her back and he opened her bra hook.

She looked away and tightly shuted her eyes.

Shiv:Petal I want u to look at me while I pleasure u

She somehow managed to look in his eyes and he pecked her lips. While his hand started massaging her naked boobs and pinched her nupples making her moan out loud "Ahh!!"

He bite down her cleavage and give Alice to her nipples "ahh!! Shiv!!" He attached his mouth to one nipple and sucked it like baby and did the same with other while she was moaning uncontrollably.

He opened his shirt and she started scratching his back out of pleasure.

He moved to her navel and gave it a little lick and entered his tongue in her navel biting and sucking.

Ruhi: ahh!!shiv!!it's it's so...

She wasn't able to complete her words because of the sensations.

Shiv:Shh I know u just enjoy jaan.

He moved to her inner thigh giving kisses there and moved his fingers above her panties wet patch.

Shiv:Fuck!u are so wet jaan!!

He pulled her panties hem a little to remove her panties but she stopped his hands so he looked above.

Shiv:Do u want me to stop jaan?
Ruhi:It's.. it's just I am shy shiv can we take the blanket pls...