She lost her memory

Second side.....

Tahir had just regained consciousness and he did not know what had happened. He remembered that he and Daniyal were fighting and after that, he fainted during the fight, so he felt that Daniyal had done all this.

If Daniyal has done all this, then I will not leave him and he goes to Daniyal wherever was there just now Daniyal how did you get the courage to do all this? You did this with Rehemat.

He talks to Daniyal in a very angry tone and grabs him by the collar then suddenly Rameesha comes, "Tahir, you can't blame Daniyal. I know him, I don't think Daniyal did this."

"Who are you and why are you taking Daniyal's side?"

"I am Rehemat's cousin, Rameesha. I am going to get married to Daniyal. So I don't think he can do this."

And then Barkan sees them talking and thinks whether they know the truth or not.

Then Barkan comes and says, "You're not going to marry Rameesha now. Where Rehemat was unconscious, there was only Daniyal there, we all feel that he has done all this with Rehemat."

"But why papa, why is Daniyal like this? You keep quiet Rameesha and come with me. I have to go to the hospital for Rehemat."

"But I have not done anything, listen to me, he was someone else, he was wearing a mask, he is the one who did all this, listen to me," said Daniyal.

Barkan knows that Daniyal saw him wearing a mask.

"Don't lie Daniyal, you did all this," said Barkan.

And Barkan takes Rameesha with him.

And they leave from here,

And Daniyal remains standing there.
And Daniyal's family comes to him. "Let's go home," Daniyal's mother (Shabnam) says.

No one here will believe what you say, we should go home. Said His Mother.

But Daniyal, you had to take revenge from Rameesha, not from Rehemat And why did you do this to her.

I have not done anything and I will not take revenge from Rameesha.

then they go back home.

______________________________________

Tahir also quickly reaches the hospital with his bike. He was very worried about Rehemat. "Allah Pak, please save Rehemat."

He rides his bike very fast and he is very worried about Rehemat.

Then he reached hospital.

And he asks everyone, "Where is Rehemat?" Zahira tells him that they are going to send her operation theatre.

"Wow, there it is getting harder," the doctor says, "the patient will have to be taken to the operation theater. She has already lost blood."

"My daughter will be alright," Zahira asks the doctor.

"Please pray, a lot of blood has come out."

Rehemat was unconscious and was taken to the operation theater.

Everybody was very worried. Everybody was crying. "After all, who would have done this to Rehemat," Zahira says, crying.

"I am feeling like this, Daniyal," she said to Tahir, "what happened?"

Barkat, too, listened to him.

Tahir says, "There was a fight between me and Daniyal, after that Daniyal made me unconscious and then when I woke up, Rehemat was unconscious and all of you were there."