HE CHOOSE BOXING OVER HER

After reaching the wedding hall, Rehemat and Rameesha take a lot of selfies, and everyone else has already arrived. Her father was also there.

Rehemat goes to her father, Papa, "you met Rameesha."

"Assalamualaikum uncle."

"Walaikum assalam, Rameesha."

"How are you?"

"Alhamdulillah."

Rameesha's mother calls her.

"Rameesha, do you know that Daniyal's family is also coming today?"

"Yeah, I know, mother. Father told me about it."

"Good, then you should find out if he is really good or not."

"Yeah, mother," and she left.

Rameesha and Rehemat are going to see the bride.

Saima (Rameesha's mother) is going to talk to her husband (Barkan).

"You did not do well by suddenly going to New Zealand. Just look at our children, how happy they are here with everyone."

"You shouldn't care too much about those people; we will have to go back as well," said Barkan.

"No, can't it be possible that we stay here? What is the need to go with everyone, and why did you plan to leave suddenly 10 years ago?"

"Don't ask me too many questions," said Barkan, being distressed.

Just then Barkan gets a call. "I have to attend the call, it is from Dilawar, maybe they are coming."

"We have already left the house; you can send us the location."

This call was made by Dilawar because they were also coming to the wedding and did not know the location.

Barkan sends the location and then gets busy with the work that was left. Suddenly, Barkat saw him and asked Barkan, "We talked about why you suddenly moved to New Zealand with your entire family," asked Barkat.

"I told you that I have lost my job," said Barkan.

"Is this really the case," asked by Barkat doubtfully.

Then more guests started arriving, and Barkat didn't ask Barkan many more questions, and he left from there.

On the other hand, Rameesha and Rehemat were enjoying themselves a lot.

On the other hand, Aida and Shifa are also having a lot of fun.

Aayan and Adnan were on stage with Hamza.

"Brother, how do you feel?" asked by Adnan.

"From today, you will get married. So tell me how you feel," asked by Aayan.

"So both of you are asking this, and here I am wondering how I look. Samira is very beautiful; I also want to see myself good."

"You are looking good, Hamza."

After some time, everyone is enjoying themselves, Rehemat and Rameesha are enjoying themselves. But then the sound of a car attracts their attention. She goes out with Rehemat; perhaps Daniyal's family must have come. "Let's go," said Rameesha.

"You go, Rameesha, I am here, he is your guest."

"Ok," Rameesha goes with her family to welcome Daniyal's family.

Those people are treating his family, but there is something here that I don't like at all. Why am I doing this? I have to talk to Daniyal, then Rehemat's father comes and asks her why she was upset.