TAHIR KNOWING THE REALITY

After Daniyal's family leaving....

At evening ~~~~

Siddiqui family were happy Because there is a marriage proposal of Rehemat.

Rehemat also happy..

At the same day...

Tahir going to college in the library to keep books and He find out something on her pocket.

Tahir remembered that this was the card of some Dilawar Malik which he had found at that accident place. It seems that it might have been left in my pocket.

TAHIR POV :
By the way, I thought of telling Rehmat about this, who is Dilawar Malik, does she know it, I did not get the boot time.!!!

There is no one from the college who wants to kill Rehemat. Today I have come, so I will go to the office and see who is this Dilwar Malik.

Then He going office room and opening a register and he finds something shocking !

Is this Dilawar Malik the father of Daniyal?*shocked*
But why would he try to kill Rehemat?
Daniel never disclosed his surname so he was also involved in this accident.

And it is not he who caused this accident.

I will have to tell this to Rehemat quickly, not over the phone, I will meet tomorrow in college.

Tahir comes back at his home ~
His phone is ringing.

He attend the call and he started worrying..

Servant - What happened Tahir sir, you seem very worried.

Tahir - Papa's call was that mother's health has become very bad and she has been admitted to the hospital. I have to go to Dubai.

Then Tahir packed his luggage and quickly left for the airport.

Tahir POV :
I am very worried about mother, I don't know how she will be.

And Mahir Bhai must have reached there, after all he is very intelligent.

(Tahir hates his elder brother)

Mahir is Tahir's elder brother and is 2 years older than Tahir, that is, he is 23 years old and Tahir does not like his elder brother because he feels that his parents love his elder brother more because he is good in business.

At siddiqui's house ------

After that Daniyal's Proposal -

At morning
Rehemat is getting ready for her
College and she is excited to meeting Daniyal.

Aida coming in her room
Aida - By the way, what is the full name of Daniyal Bhai?

Rehemat - Even I don't know what this is, he never told me.

Zahira coming in her room

Zahira - What are you both talking about?

Aida - About Daniyal.

Rehemat - By saying the whole thing, I mean that both of us were wondering what is Daniyal's full name. ?

Zahira - He didn't tell me what his name was!!!!

Then Rehemat going to her college while thinking about that what is Daniyal surname ~

Then she reached college

Rehemat - Hello! Daniyal can I ask you something about you!!

Daniyal - Yess ! Sure.

Rehemat - what is your surname?
I, mean you did not tell me your full name.

Daniyal - Ummm... It's a secret.

Rehemat - What kind of secret is there in telling the name?

Daniyal left.

Asim is coming (Asim is a Director's son)

(Asim helped Tahir a lot in getting to know Dilawar Malik, hence Tahir called Asim.)

Rehemat - Asim Tahir said that I had to meet him.

Asim - Tahir did not tell you that he has gone to Dubai and his mother is unwell.

Rehemat - what !

Asim - Don't know, he was just saying that please tell Rehemat,that Dilawar Malik, is a dangerous person.

Rehemat - Who is the Dilawar Malik ?

Asim - Don't know, so ask Tahir only.

Rehemat - His call is not going through! What should I do and why did Sadia not come? Did she tell you anything?

Asim - No

Rehemat - OK then.

Rehemat going to her class with Daniyal.

Daniyal asks What was Asim saying?

Rehemat - Tahir's mother is admitted in the hospital and she has asked me to stay away from Dilawar Malik.

Yeh Dilawar Malik kon ho skata hai !!!

Daniyal - Maybe Tahir has some misunderstanding.*stressed*

Rehemat -Hmm maybe!!
but why are you so scared .

Daniyal - I am not, so he was thinking about the fact that I have to go to a meeting with dad today.

Rehemat - hmm okay.

After college Rehemat reached her home.

Rehemat POV :
She continuously calling Tahir
I don't know what Tahir said, he himself did not tell me anything, he told Asim and who is the owner of Dilawar? And today for the first time there was fear on Daniyal's face. Why was Daniyal scared when I took the name of Dilawar Malik?...

Tahir, just take the phone once and you will be able to know what has happened only by talking to him.

~Next Chapter is coming soon ~